Video Transmission Issues
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
danialsemar
lvl.1

United States

I've been surfing around all night last night, and I found a lot of folks complaining about the same issues as I'm having.  Basically video transmission to the iPad is very glitchy and weak.  No-where have I found a fix for it yet.  Has anyone found a solution to fix it?  Here's a quick iphone video showing what I'm dealing with.  It will show that I'm not finding a single stable channel for video transmission.  I'm not but about 15 feet from my phantom 3 so I don't see why I'm not seeing it as an extremely solid link at all.  It should be standing tall and proud with no problems from that distance.  Anyone have any other ideas?  

Thanks for all your help,

Danial
2015-7-17
Use props
Pocoloko
lvl.1

Brazil

Can we assume that it starts after you make the firmware update??
2015-7-17
Use props
danialsemar
lvl.1

United States

yeah, the problem definitely started after a firmware update.  I read a 5 page long thread about possibly having the opportunity to revert to a different firmware load, but that doesn't seem to be in effect yet.  
2015-7-17
Use props
PhantomAtAK
lvl.2

United States

These guys had some signal improvement simply turning off wifi (enable airplane mode).  

http://forum.dji.com/thread-24014-1-1.html
2015-7-17
Use props
danialsemar
lvl.1

United States

PhantomAtAK Posted at 2015-7-17 23:28
These guys had some signal improvement simply turning off wifi (enable airplane mode).  

http://for ...

Yeah this video was shot while it was in airplane mode.  
2015-7-17
Use props
gnemie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 374678 ft
United Kingdom

I'm having the Same issue since 1.2.6  update , before this it was perfect in every way ,  doesn't help when i'm waiting for my flight exam .
hoping new firmware will sort it as it was the only thing that has changed.

DJI online help-desk said i should phone for an RMA , surely new firmware should solve it
frustrating to say the least
2015-7-17
Use props
danialsemar
lvl.1

United States

gnemie Posted at 2015-7-18 00:20
I'm having the Same issue since 1.2.6  update , before this it was perfect in every way ,  doesn't h ...

I'd try to avoid the RMA if possible.  That's 2 months without your bird.  I'm really hoping a firmware update or reversion will fix it.  I can still fly line of sight, but it sure is hard to get the shots I want and confirm them when the video transmission is so flaky.
2015-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules