1239 4 2021-8-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EIDW
lvl.2
Flight distance : 719318 ft
Ireland

Hi there,
I tried to search but I can't find a good answer regarding my issue.

I have installed DJI Mimo v1.5.20 on a Samsung S20 Android 11 OneUI 3.1.
The App works as expected (via the WIFI module). I can record videos using different settings (e.g. 1k 2.7k 4k).

Each recorded videos can be streamed from the App (via the Album menu) but if I download them to the phone then I can't play videos in 2.7k or 4k.

Is that normal?

2021-8-11
Use props
Ziqing
lvl.1
Flight distance : 173396 ft
Hong Kong

It is strange that Samsung s20 should be a very advanced phone and should be able to play 4k video.

Maybe you can provide more information, such as screen recording from download to playback, and maybe we can find some problems.
2021-8-11
Use props
Ziqing
lvl.1
Flight distance : 173396 ft
Hong Kong

It is strange that Samsung s20 should be a very advanced mobile phone and should be able to play 4k video.
Maybe you can provide more information, such as screen recording from download to playback, and maybe you can find some problems.
2021-8-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there EIDW. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please use a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Thank you.

2021-8-11
Use props
EIDW
lvl.2
Flight distance : 719318 ft
Ireland

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-11 19:36
Hello there EIDW. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please use a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Thank you.

[view_image]

Thanks, unfortunately I don't have an other phone to do further tests.
I forgot to mention that the firmware version is v1.03.00.10.

I took few screenshots of the issue and by checking those screenshots I've noticed that my Gallery Samsung App was not updated to the last version.
From the Gallery App I've deleted Mimo videos, updated the Gallery App and now everything seems to work fine.
i.e. I can download 4k videos from Mimo App and play them through the App or edit them

Curiously, since the update, the Gallery App can't find videos downloaded from Mimo.

I don't really understand why it's working now, a permissions issue?

MimoScreen1
MimoScreen2

2021-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules