lvl.3
Flight distance : 1093248 ft
United States

Having issue with live video feed even at close range
2021-10-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please? Can you please fly your DJI Air 2S  to a different location to see if the issue will still persist? The said DJI drone might have picked up magnetic interference from the area. That might be the reason why you are experiencing these issues. In addition, I will post a diagram on how to get optimal transmission for your DJI Air 2S. Thank you.

2021-10-5
Use props
fans70f0342e
lvl.3
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-5 20:56
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please? Can you please fly your DJI Air 2S  to a different location to see if the issue will still persist? The said DJI drone might have picked up magnetic interference from the area. That might be the reason why you are experiencing these issues. In addition, I will post a diagram on how to get optimal transmission for your DJI Air 2S. Thank you.

[view_image]

Im using a Samsung galaxy note 20 ultra
No matter where i fly from i have this issue...
2021-10-6
Use props
Flycaster
Second Officer
United States

You might try to uninstall the app itself, delete the cache for said app, and reinstall the app....
2021-10-6
Use props
fans70f0342e
lvl.3
United States

Flycaster Posted at 10-6 07:04
You might try to uninstall the app itself, delete the cache for said app, and reinstall the app....

I will give this a try thanks
2021-10-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fans70f0342e Posted at 10-6 06:47
Im using a Samsung galaxy note 20 ultra
No matter where i fly from i have this issue...

Hi there. Thank you for the reply and for these information that you have given. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for the DJI Air 2S to see if the issue will persist? Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra ) that you want to use on your DJI Air 2S and on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said DJI drone and on the said DJI application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application and for the said DJI Drone we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly  application while using it on your DJI drone. For reference I will post a DJI link  where in you can find the recommended mobile device for the DJI Air 2S ( https://www.dji.com/air-2s/downloads ) . Thank you.
2021-10-7
Use props
fans70f0342e
lvl.3
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-7 19:59
Hi there. Thank you for the reply and for these information that you have given. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for the DJI Air 2S to see if the issue will persist? Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra ) that you want to use on your DJI Air 2S and on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said DJI drone and on the said DJI application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application and for the said DJI Drone we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly  application while using it on your DJI drone. For reference I will post a DJI link  where in you can find the recommended mobile device for the DJI Air 2S ( https://www.dji.com/air-2s/downloads ) . Thank you.

I did see the note 20 on the list
2021-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules