S21 ultra RC not connected
614 7 2021-10-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_15KhrpkdkeRC
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

Hi DJI

I just downloaded the new software for my s21 ultra and Im glad that it now connects and I can see the camera view but, after I tried launching it after a few secs it gives me a warning "RC NOT CONNECTED" it comes on and off so I assume it is still not usuable on my s21 Ultra.

Hope to see furhter updates to fix this issue because we are almost been stuck with our old phones just to use some of your products.

Thanks
2021-10-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We do apologize for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the said application on your mobile device to see if the issue persists? In addition, kindly please check the USB communication cable, and please make sure that it is well plugged in on the remote controller. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2021-10-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please change to another data cable or try it on another mobile device?
2021-10-9
Use props
djiuser_15KhrpkdkeRC
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-9 22:56
Hi there. We do apologize for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the said application on your mobile device to see if the issue persists? In addition, kindly please check the USB communication cable, and please make sure that it is well plugged in on the remote controller. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hi Paladin

I will try later to reinstall the software but thr cable is good because when I change to another phone which is Note 8 its just working perfect

I will keep you posted
2021-10-10
Use props
djiuser_15KhrpkdkeRC
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-9 23:00
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please change to another data cable or try it on another mobile device?

Hi Wanda,

I change my mobile device and its working fine...
Only on my s21 ultra has the problem Note 8 Ipad mini are working perfect
2021-10-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_15KhrpkdkeRC Posted at 10-10 01:12
Hi Wanda,

I change my mobile device and its working fine...

Hello, there. Could you please uninstall and reinstall the App through our website?
Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mini-2
2021-10-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_15KhrpkdkeRC Posted at 10-10 01:10
Hi Paladin

I will try later to reinstall the software but thr cable is good because when I change to another phone which is Note 8 its just working perfect

Thank you. Please let us know the result of your test for us to further help you. Have a great day ahead.
2021-10-11
Use props
djiuser_15KhrpkdkeRC
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

Hi Paladin good day I havent tried it yet but tomorrow I will.. I already reinstalled the software I will update you tomorrow
Thanks so much
2021-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules