1313 6 2022-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ZeuS-FL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5782297 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have my new Mavic Air 2S and I am having problems since day 1 (about 2 weeks ago) with excessive glare from the sun on the lens making useless my videos. I love the drone but i cant deal with this. Is anybody having this issue? I may have a bad drone because is the first drone I see doing something similar.

Check the sample video that I did yesterday.

2022-1-20
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

That looks like spider web in front of the lens. Definitely not lens. Take off the lens surround and make sure it is clean.
2022-1-20
Use props
ZeuS-FL
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Is completely clean. Is a brand new drone having the problem since day 1.   No ND filter no fingerprints at all. Completely clean.
2022-1-20
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13438648 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

If you have the sun behind you, I would assume there is no glare? Most drones do suffer from sun flare even cameras have them when facing directly into the sun.
2022-1-20
Use props
ZeuS-FL
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I open the case with DJI and after seeing the video they aks me to send the drone for replacement or repair.
2022-1-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there ZeuS-FL. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and it is great to know that you have already contacted our DJI Support Team with regards to this matter. Rest assured that we will do our best to help and give out the best solution for this issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-1-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Can't watch the video?
2022-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now