4974 12 2022-8-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jfbond
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1240538 ft
Ireland

Hi,

I have 2 DJI apps on my Android 12 phone : Mimo 1.7.20 and Fly 1.6.8 .

I've been using them succesfully until now.

None of them will open Today even after clearing their cache. I am getting a message : "DJI Fly failed to start several times. Restore it by clearing its history?" and clicking  "Clear now" won't help.

Other apps open fine as usual.

Does anyone know what's going on?

2022-8-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI apps on your mobile device and check if the issue persists? In addition, could you please confirm what mobile device are you using? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-8-8
Use props
fansb97e1cd6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 87267 ft
United States

Is a big issue going on,lot if people with same problem. Im on same boat ,pixel android 12
2022-8-8
Use props
Temag1981
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hello,
My Dji Fly started crushing, as well as Dji Go and Dji Pilot. I tried several times to reinstall the apps,  I used Dji download center to download latest versions, but there was no any success.  
I am using Oneplus 9pro Android 12

2022-8-9
Use props
skorpio_68
lvl.1
Flight distance : 220059 ft
Italy

same issue here... Oneplus 8pro Android 12 dji mimo app latest version
2022-8-10
Use props
skorpio_68
lvl.1
Italy

DJI FLY - Find this solution that work for me on 1+8pro - https://forum.dji.com/thread-271405-1-1.html
2022-8-10
Use props
Bob Brown
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

Samsung S22 (SM-S901U) Android 12.  Kernel Version 5.10.81 - Jun20
Neither MIMO or FLY android apps will open today... worked fine yesterday.
I uninstalled both , reinstalled and loaded from DJI's website. (links below)
What the heck DJI? I have 2 devices that no workie now... This is some serious BS.

DJI MIMO
DJI Fly

This Android 12 issue is getting really old. Hire some REAL Android devs please.
(not devs that can port from Apple to Android then patch the bugs. gonna lose some more customers if you don't.)
~ posted this like it makes a difference.. DJI has been pooch'n the android users for many many years. nothing new.

Android Errors

Android Errors

2022-8-10
Use props
djiuser_u2K7STzScjkU
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Mimo and DJI fly suddenly did not start anymore on Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra  with android 12, One UI 4.1, google play system update from 1st July and Security Patch from 1st of august. On another Smartphone, Galaxy A51 with Android 12, One UI 4.1, google play system update from 1st may and Security Patch from 1st april both apps run like a charm. Maybe this information helps to fix the problem.
2022-8-10
Use props
skorpio_68
lvl.1
Italy

djiuser_u2K7STzScjkU Posted at 8-10 23:53
DJI Mimo and DJI fly suddenly did not start anymore on Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra  with android 12, One UI 4.1, google play system update from 1st July and Security Patch from 1st of august. On another Smartphone, Galaxy A51 with Android 12, One UI 4.1, google play system update from 1st may and Security Patch from 1st april both apps run like a charm. Maybe this information helps to fix the problem.

this worked for me on 1+8pro with Android12 - https://forum.dji.com/thread-271405-1-1.html
2022-8-11
Use props
Bob Brown
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is a buggy untested beta. You serious?
Be sure to get liability insurance!
2022-8-11
Use props
Michael Santana
New

Sweden

I have also issue with DJI go 4. It crashed all the time.i tried to reinstall but still same issue im using OnePlus 9 pro with android12
2022-8-22
Use props
djiuser_9K47e2umCQSe
New

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2022-8-8 20:10
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI apps on your mobile device and check if the issue persists? In addition, could you please confirm what mobile device are you using? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

You can't uninstall then reinstall. The app is gone in the Play Store for Android users. We can't fly which means I'm out of a job now. What's the fix professor? You shouldn't tell people to uninstall the app. They'll never see it again. Remove that from your replies. What are we supposed to do now?
2023-4-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_9K47e2umCQSe Posted at 4-18 08:34
You can't uninstall then reinstall. The app is gone in the Play Store for Android users. We can't fly which means I'm out of a job now. What's the fix professor? You shouldn't tell people to uninstall the app. They'll never see it again. Remove that from your replies. What are we supposed to do now?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and welcome to DJI Forum. If your concern is about DJI Fly app, you may download the app using the link below. On that link, you can also other the DJI applications and softwares. Should you need other concerns, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you and wish you have a wonderful day ahead!

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2023-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules