Mavic Air 2 Controller Signal
1294 37 2022-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_PZwOlqC2LPOW
lvl.1
Malaysia

Dear DJI pro,

Anyone encounter signal issue for Mavic Air 2? My RC Controller always got disconnected after flying 500m away even surrounding has no interference object or high building.

Can anyone help with this issue?
Thanks
2022-9-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to fly the unit to a different location to see if the issue persists? You may also try to download the DJI Assistant 2 software and please update/refresh the firmware and check if there are some changes. You may download the said software below. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
2022-9-13
Use props
djiuser_PZwOlqC2LPOW
lvl.1
Malaysia

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-13 04:27
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to fly the unit to a different location to see if the issue persists? You may also try to download the DJI Assistant 2 software and please update/refresh the firmware and check if there are some changes. You may download the said software below. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-consumer-drones-series

Hi..Thanks for your reply. Yes, I did whatever I could from updating the software but the problem still there. The furthest my Mavic air 2 could fly is more or less than 600m at a flat land.
2022-9-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_PZwOlqC2LPOW Posted at 9-13 23:22
Hi..Thanks for your reply. Yes, I did whatever I could from updating the software but the problem still there. The furthest my Mavic air 2 could fly is more or less than 600m at a flat land.

Sorry to hear about that. For this siutaion, you may try to export the log of the drone and controller for our further checks. Here are the methods:
1. Download DJI Assistant 2 from the official website.
2. Launch DJI Assistant 2. Within 20 seconds after the aircraft and controller powered on, connect it to DJI Assistant 2.
3. After DJI Assistant 2 recognizes the aircraft and controller, choose "Log Export", and then click "Save to local".
4. The final exported data are ".dat" files.
After the file has been exported, add the file folder to the compressed folder. And upload the file to Dropbox or Google Drive and then send us the download link. Thank you.
2022-9-14
Use props
djiuser_mXBzjdlD7t3F
lvl.2
Flight distance : 596424 ft
Indonesia

Same case, my RC disconnected in 15meters... I have try in different location, no change..
This problem happen since i use di fly 1.7.4
Kindly help to solving
Screenshot_2022-09-14-17-24-06-079_dji.go.v5.jpg
2022-9-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_mXBzjdlD7t3F Posted at 9-14 02:46
Same case, my RC disconnected in 15meters... I have try in different location, no change..
This problem happen since i use di fly 1.7.4
Kindly help to solving

Hi there, we are sorry to know about this. Could you please tell us the firmware version of the drone and remote controller? Please try to upgrade/refresh the firmware to see if the issue still exists. If yes, please export the log for our further analysis.
2022-9-14
Use props
djiuser_mXBzjdlD7t3F
lvl.2
Indonesia

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-14 19:21
Hi there, we are sorry to know about this. Could you please tell us the firmware version of the drone and remote controller? Please try to upgrade/refresh the firmware to see if the issue still exists. If yes, please export the log for our further analysis.

Hello Mindy, thank you for your reply, actually I have update latest firmware and dji fly app.. Still find same problem..
What kind log do you need for your further check, let me know...
2022-9-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_mXBzjdlD7t3F Posted at 9-14 21:24
Hello Mindy, thank you for your reply, actually I have update latest firmware and dji fly app.. Still find same problem..
What kind log do you need for your further check, let me know...

Thanks for the confirmation. Please provide us with a screenshot to check the current firmware version and then export the corresponding aircraft and remote controller log.
Below are the methods for exporting aircraft log, you may upload the files to Dropbox or Google Drive, then share the link with us.
(1) Download DJI Assistant 2 from the official website. Download link:https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mavic-mini
(2) Launch DJI Assistant 2. Within 20 seconds after the aircraft is powered on, connect it to DJI Assistant 2.
(3) After DJI Assistant 2 recognizes the aircraft, choose "Log Export", and then click "Save to local".
(4) The final exported data are ".dat" files.
2022-9-14
Use props
djiuser_mXBzjdlD7t3F
lvl.2
Indonesia

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-14 22:20
Thanks for the confirmation. Please provide us with a screenshot to check the current firmware version and then export the corresponding aircraft and remote controller log.
Below are the methods for exporting aircraft log, you may upload the files to Dropbox or Google Drive, then share the link with us.
(1) Download DJI Assistant 2 from the official website. Download link:https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mavic-mini

Thank you for your explanation,
Very sorry I can not do that, now I'm using latest macOS..
Any idea how to export log, without dji assistant?
Or can you assist me how to downgrade firmware?
Screenshot_2022-09-15-18-11-57-383_dji.go.v5.jpg
2022-9-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_mXBzjdlD7t3F Posted at 9-15 03:20
Thank you for your explanation,
Very sorry I can not do that, now I'm using latest macOS..
Any idea how to export log, without dji assistant?

Sorry for the inconvenience, The log needs to be exported by a computer via DJI Assistant 2. Just to double confirm, the issue happens only after the DJI Fly app's update? Is it possible to try to use a previous version to check again and see if the issue is the same?
2022-9-16
Use props
djiuser_mXBzjdlD7t3F
lvl.2
Indonesia

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-14 22:20

Hello dji mindy,

I have refresh the firmware, the problem still exist..
Now, i have save the log index.. To whom i should send those file, tell me please..
I found one log index with caution yellow mark, with notice exception log..
Please help to check, and give the solving this problem
Thank you very much
IMG_20220916_200341.jpg
IMG_20220916_200900.jpg
2022-9-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_mXBzjdlD7t3F Posted at 9-16 05:12
Hello dji mindy,

I have refresh the firmware, the problem still exist..

Hi, thank you for your update. Please export the log and upload it to Dropbox and send us the link here, we will forward it to our engineer to investigate it further.
2022-9-16
Use props
djiuser_mXBzjdlD7t3F
lvl.2
Indonesia

Hello Susan..

Please find the log data from link,
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3mbyod9l6lbmujq/export_file_2022-09-16_18-01-00.dat?dl=0
2022-9-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_mXBzjdlD7t3F Posted at 9-17 02:37
Hello Susan..

Please find the log data from link,

Thanks for the information provided. We will forward it to the corresponding team for further analysis. If there are any updates, we will get back to you asap.
2022-9-17
Use props
djiuser_mXBzjdlD7t3F
lvl.2
Indonesia

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-17 22:23
Thanks for the information provided. We will forward it to the corresponding team for further analysis. If there are any updates, we will get back to you asap.

Thank you for your confirmation
Looking forward your update soon
2022-9-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_mXBzjdlD7t3F Posted at 9-18 19:25
Thank you for your confirmation
Looking forward your update soon

We will keep you updated ASAP. Thank you.
2022-9-18
Use props
djiuser_mXBzjdlD7t3F
lvl.2
Indonesia

DJI Thor Posted at 9-18 20:25
We will keep you updated ASAP. Thank you.

For your further check and problem analyze, here I send screenshot of flight status
Screenshot_2022-09-19-13-12-56-847_dji.go.v5.jpg
2022-9-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_mXBzjdlD7t3F Posted at 9-19 01:32
For your further check and problem analyze, here I send screenshot of flight status

Thank you. Please note that our team is looking into your issue. We will expedite the process. Thank you.
2022-9-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_mXBzjdlD7t3F Posted at 9-19 01:32

Hi there, our team is analyzing this issue. To better locate the cause, could you please also export the corresponding app log for our check?
(1) Connect the Android device to a computer. Tap 'Transfer files' in the 'USB connection mode' that appeared on the mobile phone.
(2) Click the mobile phone icon in 'My Computer' and go to internal storage.
(3) Find the logs file via path /android/data/dji.go.v5/files/LOG.
(4) Copy and paste the entire 'LOG' file folder to the local drive and add the file folder to the compressed folder.
2022-9-20
Use props
djiuser_mXBzjdlD7t3F
lvl.2
Indonesia

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-20 19:57
Hi there, our team is analyzing this issue. To better locate the cause, could you please also export the corresponding app log for our check?
(1) Connect the Android device to a computer. Tap 'Transfer files' in the 'USB connection mode' that appeared on the mobile phone.

I will check and provide it,
Please make a list all of requirement data for analyze, not one by one request..
Thank you for your cooperation
2022-9-20
Use props
djiuser_mXBzjdlD7t3F
lvl.2
Indonesia

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-20 19:57

I got it,
Entire log file compressed size approx. 126MB
How the next?
2022-9-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_mXBzjdlD7t3F Posted at 9-20 23:40
I got it,
Entire log file compressed size approx. 126MB
How the next?

Please also upload the log to Google Drive or Dropbox and then send us the download link. Sorry again for the inconvenience.
2022-9-21
Use props
djiuser_mXBzjdlD7t3F
lvl.2
Indonesia

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-21 00:56
Please also upload the log to Google Drive or Dropbox and then send us the download link. Sorry again for the inconvenience.

Here i send the link
https://www.dropbox.com/s/407tofetvk24u94/compressee%20dji%20ma2%20log.zip?dl=0
Thanks.
2022-9-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_mXBzjdlD7t3F Posted at 9-21 04:21
Here i send the link
https://www.dropbox.com/s/407tofetvk24u94/compressee%20dji%20ma2%20log.zip?dl=0
Thanks.

Thanks. We will forward it to our team to check it further. If there is any updates, we will get back to you asap.
2022-9-21
Use props
djiuser_mXBzjdlD7t3F
lvl.2
Indonesia

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-21 05:07
Thanks. We will forward it to our team to check it further. If there is any updates, we will get back to you asap.

Waiting your reply soon
Thanks
2022-9-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_mXBzjdlD7t3F Posted at 9-21 06:04
Waiting your reply soon
Thanks

If there is any feedback, we will keep you updated ASAP. Appreciate your patience.
2022-9-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_mXBzjdlD7t3F Posted at 9-21 06:04
Waiting your reply soon
Thanks

Hi there, thanks for your patience. According to the data analysis you sent back, it is currently judged that the poor reception signal of the image transmission between the remote control and the aircraft leads to the disconnection, the amount of environmental interference is large, and the transmission and reception strength of the image transmission module is not good. It is recommended that you test it again in an open environment. If the issue still exists, you may need to send it back for testing. http://www.dji.com/support
2022-9-23
Use props
djiuser_mXBzjdlD7t3F
lvl.2
Indonesia

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-23 20:11
Hi there, thanks for your patience. According to the data analysis you sent back, it is currently judged that the poor reception signal of the image transmission between the remote control and the aircraft leads to the disconnection, the amount of environmental interference is large, and the transmission and reception strength of the image transmission module is not good. It is recommended that you test it again in an open environment. If the issue still exists, you may need to send it back for testing. http://www.dji.com/support

I have try to check and test in open Environment, the issue still exist, how to send the product?
One more question, have you check the log entirely?, deeply check?
what mean/happens for the log with notice exception log that i have sent to you 1st time?
Please help to analyze more deeply, really i think the issue come from new firmware, due to i found it since i have upgrade..
IMG_20220916_200900.jpg
2022-9-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your confusion. This exclamation acts as a reminder. It indicates the flight records have some abnormal or unusual data, which might result from crashes or rollovers. It does not represent malfunction. About your logs, we indeed forwarded them to our engineers for further analysis. DJI Mindy has sent the answer above. We understand your worries. Since you mentioned that you have refreshed the firmware and tested again outside but the issue persists, so we would recommend you send it back for further diagnosis.
You may submit an online repair request and then send it back.
Here is the link:https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
2022-9-25
Use props
djiuser_mXBzjdlD7t3F
lvl.2
Indonesia

For your information... When the RC disconnect status on the screen, but remote was able to control, so i think also new firmware causes of problem..
Would you check further more and analyze again
Drone never crash and rollover...

Do you have diagram tree analisis for rc disconnect, please share to me to self analyze..
2022-9-26
Use props
djiuser_PZwOlqC2LPOW
lvl.1
Malaysia

djiuser_mXBzjdlD7t3F Posted at 9-26 17:55
For your information... When the RC disconnect status on the screen, but remote was able to control, so i think also new firmware causes of problem..
Would you check further more and analyze again
Drone never crash and rollover...

Hi, remote wasn't able to control when its turn red. it flys about 500m + then will auto return home due to RED signal indicate.
2022-9-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_PZwOlqC2LPOW Posted at 9-26 18:07
Hi, remote wasn't able to control when its turn red. it flys about 500m + then will auto return home due to RED signal indicate.

We understand your concerns and our engineer has made further analysis of the data. For this situation, you are advised to send it back for further testing.
2022-9-27
Use props
djiuser_mXBzjdlD7t3F
lvl.2
Indonesia

DJI Thor Posted at 9-27 00:27
We understand your concerns and our engineer has made further analysis of the data. For this situation, you are advised to send it back for further testing.

I got youtube channel that not only my RC having same issues.. A lot of people owner MA2 having same issue..
https://youtu.be/Mkgzsl0lVrQ

So, i think your engineer should check and deep analyze why it happen..
See attached picture, i try in open environment, there is no residences, no wifi interference... Etc.
This happen after firmware update...
Screenshot_2022-09-27-16-56-19-194_dji.go.v5.jpg
2022-9-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_mXBzjdlD7t3F Posted at 9-28 01:38
I got youtube channel that not only my RC having same issues.. A lot of people owner MA2 having same issue..

As we said above, we analyzed your remote controller and we need to further verify the issue. To offer you a precise solution, we recommend you send it back for diagnosis. Kindly know that every case has different causes. Thanks for your understanding.
2022-9-28
Use props
djiuser_mXBzjdlD7t3F
lvl.2
Indonesia

I think, exactly firmware problem,
Drone never crash, no damage, etc.
Just updating firmware, suddenly find problem...
A lot of people MA 2 owner also having same problem...
Why you don't take action immediately, to respon your customers
I am DJI product user, such as; drone, action cam, stabilizer, etc. Just now I got problem on MA2... After updating firmware... Did not get solution right now...  Hopefully you will check and review you new firmware..
2022-10-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_mXBzjdlD7t3F Posted at 10-1 08:04
I think, exactly firmware problem,
Drone never crash, no damage, etc.
Just updating firmware, suddenly find problem...

Sorry to hear about that and for any confusion caused. Since different users may encounter different issues, it needs to be analyzed case by case. We have forwarded your data to our engineer for further checks and our team advised you to send it for further testing. We would try our best to help you out, but if you won't send it back we cannot get anywhere. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2022-10-2
Use props
djiuser_PZwOlqC2LPOW
lvl.1
Malaysia

DJI Thor Posted at 2022-10-2 00:50
Sorry to hear about that and for any confusion caused. Since different users may encounter different issues, it needs to be analyzed case by case. We have forwarded your data to our engineer for further checks and our team advised you to send it for further testing. We would try our best to help you out, but if you won't send it back we cannot get anywhere. Thanks for your understanding and support.

Hi...I didn't get any feedback from service team for my drone issue.
2023-1-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_PZwOlqC2LPOW Posted at 1-12 22:28
Hi...I didn't get any feedback from service team for my drone issue.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please tell us more information? Like case number or ticket number and other reference numbers?
2023-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules