Symbol on the Forum
838 6 2022-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ranger7777
lvl.3
Flight distance : 152782 ft
United States

Why does't the symbol.image for my Avata not show up next to my mini 2 on this forum.  I also have a DJI FPV but bought that used.  I thought Ihad done all the requiredsteps when I got the Avata.  Did I miss something?

2022-10-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Several forum members have asked the same question.  It seems that DJI is working on the icon implementation for the server.  Since you bought it new it will show up, we just don't know when yet.  DJI never lists the used drones that members purchase.  
2022-10-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Ranger7777, please try to sync the flight record to the cloud, if the drone is activated by your account, and after the flight records of DJI Avata are synced, the system will be able to recognize the drone and the avatar will show under your account.
If it does not show up after the operation, please tell me the serial number of your DJI Avata, I will double-check. And yes, if the drone was not activated by your forum account, the device avatar will not show up under your account.

How to synchronize flight records for DJI Avata:
1) Power on the goggles and connect the goggles to the mobile device.
2) Launch DJI Fly on your mobile device, and tap “Profile” and   “More”.
3) When “Auto-Sync Flight Records” is not enabled, a prompt will appear stating whether to enable this function after entering this page. Please tap “Enable” to finish the synchronization of flight records. You can check the synchronization progress at the upper left corner that a “Synchronizing flight records from goggles to your local device. X% complete” prompt will be shown, and synchronization is complete after “Synchronizing flight records from goggles successful” is shown.
If you have enabled “Auto-sync Flight Records”, enter the “Flight Data Center” interface as shown below and a “Synchronizing flight records from goggles to your local device. X% complete” prompt is shown in the upper left corner.
4) It is recommended that “Auto-sync Flight Record” is turned on so that flight records can be checked on any device. Please tap “Profile > Settings > Sync Flight Data > Auto-Sync Flight Record” and enable it.

2022-10-5
Use props
Ranger7777
lvl.3
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 10-5 23:59
Hi Ranger7777, please try to sync the flight record to the cloud, if the drone is activated by your account, and after the flight records of DJI Avata are synced, the system will be able to recognize the drone and the avatar will show under your account.
If it does not show up after the operation, please tell me the serial number of your DJI Avata, I will double-check. And yes, if the drone was not activated by your forum account, the device avatar will not show up under your account.

Susan,

OK, all the above looks correct.  I have sent you a message with the serial number.

Did not want me to send a message,

Serial number is 1581F4QWD227B002G1KB

g1

kb

2022-10-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Ranger7777 Posted at 10-6 10:22
Susan,

OK, all the above looks correct.  I have sent you a message with the serial number.

Received with thanks, I will ask the corresponding team to check and help with this asap.
2022-10-6
Use props
Shot By Steem
lvl.2
Flight distance : 136745 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Do i have it?
2022-10-6
Use props
Ranger7777
lvl.3
United States

Thanks DJI, I now have my Avata symbol on the forum!
2022-10-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules