Unlocking Authorization Zone
330 5 2023-7-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eolivier
New

United States

I've attempted several times to fly in a Controlled Air Space and obtaind LANNC authorization to do so.  When preparing my drone to fly, the Controller indicates I'm in an Authroization Zone and when I try to take off the controller shows a dialog box to unlock the Authroization Zone.  When I press the "unlock" button a message appears " Server Error - Try again later"  Same response on different days a week apart.
Does anybody have an idea what I'm doing incorrectly to unlock the Authroization Zone so that my drone will take off?
2023-7-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know the Serial Number of your drone that applied for unlocking?
2023-7-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Unlock the area online here https://fly-safe.dji.com/unlock/unlock-request/list and then sync your controller before you leave home.     The online unlock lets you ;pick the day for the unlock and then it lasts 3 days.  
2023-7-28
Use props
DaveInTexas
lvl.2
Flight distance : 269190 ft
Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-27 18:08
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know the Serial Number of your drone that applied for unlocking?

I also was unable to fly last night at the local R/C club field which is at an airport.
I have the Unlocking completed, the database imported to the drone, I can see the license on the controller.
Yet still, flight is inhibited.
https://forum.dji.com/thread-294932-1-1.html

One tip for the OP in this thread is I had to tether the controller to my iphone's hotspot in order to get the drone connected.
2023-8-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

DaveInTexas Posted at 8-1 05:07
I also was unable to fly last night at the local R/C club field which is at an airport.
I have the Unlocking completed, the database imported to the drone, I can see the license on the controller.
Yet still, flight is inhibited.

Got it. I will check your post and reply to you there.
2023-8-2
Use props
pagetrip
lvl.1

Mexico

Thank you for asking this question. I was wondering how to do this myself.
2023-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules