DJI mic PROBLEM
492 18 2023-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
James San Juan
New

Philippines

bought a DJI Mic recently. It has been serving me really well. Unfortunately I'm noticing some issues with one of the transmitters.

TRX 1 automatically shuts off after around 1 Minute. I can power it back on by pressing and holding the power button but it shuts off again after 1 minute. During this 1 minute I cannot power it off by pressing the power button.

The battery indicator on the receiver shows full battery for the troubled TRX. Can you please help me solve this issue?
2023-10-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Please press and hold the power button on the transmitter for at least 15 seconds to execute a forced shutdown. If the issue persists after trying again or restarting, please send the product back to DJI for diagnosis. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support/repair?from=store_homepage
2023-10-24
Use props
djiuser_MRMDDljt0Siq
lvl.1

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2023-10-24 05:39
Hello, there. Please press and hold the power button on the transmitter for at least 15 seconds to execute a forced shutdown. If the issue persists after trying again or restarting, please send the product back to DJI for diagnosis. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support/repair?from=store_homepage

Hello, I have an issue with my DJI microphone. I'll try to describe the whole situation as I won't be able to send it for diagnosis since I live in a country where there's no service available for it. I also can't send it by mail due to the situation in the country (I'm from Ukraine). This problem arose about two weeks ago. I've been using DJI with my iPhone along with a colleague. About two weeks ago, while recording on the phone, DJI automatically stopped recording after 10 seconds. I can see the connection between the receiver and transmitter, the green bar reacts to sound, but upon playback, it's clear that the sound cuts out after 10 seconds. After checking it on my phone, the recording turned out fine, and we tested DJI again on her phone, and everything worked perfectly. The problem recurred a week later, again on her phone, even though it was working fine on my device previously. Then we swapped her phone for mine, and the recording went error-free, but right after that DJI stopped working on my device! It shuts off exactly after 10 seconds, still maintaining the connection between the receiver and transmitter. When we use a Type C adapter, it works fine (for now), but with Lightning, we don't get quality sound for more than 10 seconds. I've tried formatting, reflashing, and resetting to factory settings. Nothing worked, and when I reflashed DJI, the transmitters didn't flash green-red as indicated in the instructions. They remained green all the time. I'd appreciate it if you could help me with this issue remotely.
4-29 03:30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_MRMDDljt0Siq Posted at 4-29 03:30
Hello, I have an issue with my DJI microphone. I'll try to describe the whole situation as I won't be able to send it for diagnosis since I live in a country where there's no service available for it. I also can't send it by mail due to the situation in the country (I'm from Ukraine). This problem arose about two weeks ago. I've been using DJI with my iPhone along with a colleague. About two weeks ago, while recording on the phone, DJI automatically stopped recording after 10 seconds. I can see the connection between the receiver and transmitter, the green bar reacts to sound, but upon playback, it's clear that the sound cuts out after 10 seconds. After checking it on my phone, the recording turned out fine, and we tested DJI again on her phone, and everything worked perfectly. The problem recurred a week later, again on her phone, even though it was working fine on my device previously. Then we swapped her phone for mine, and the recording went error-free, but right after that DJI stopped working on my device! It shuts off exactly after 10 seconds, still maintaining the connection between the receiver and transmitter. When we use a Type C adapter, it works fine (for now), but with Lightning, we don't get quality sound for more than 10 seconds. I've tried formatting, reflashing, and resetting to factory settings. Nothing worked, and when I reflashed DJI, the transmitters didn't flash green-red as indicated in the instructions. They remained green all the time. I'd appreciate it if you could help me with this issue remotely.

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please tell us the detailed information of the two phones you mentioned? Also, the firmware version of the DJI MIC.
If possible, can we have the video recording you said?
4-29 23:09
Use props
djiuser_MRMDDljt0Siq
lvl.1

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-29 23:09
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please tell us the detailed information of the two phones you mentioned? Also, the firmware version of the DJI MIC.
If possible, can we have the video recording you said?
My colleague has an iPhone 13, while I have the 14 Pro Max. We also tested it on the 13 Pro Max, and the situation is the same. Firmware version is v02.00.72.87. Today we made a recording for you, now the device stops working after 4-5 seconds..

Unfortunately, I don't have access to posting links and video files.
5-1 02:55
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_MRMDDljt0Siq Posted at 5-1 02:55
My colleague has an iPhone 13, while I have the 14 Pro Max. We also tested it on the 13 Pro Max, and the situation is the same. Firmware version is v02.00.72.87. Today we made a recording for you, now the device stops working after 4-5 seconds..

Unfortunately, I don't have access to posting links and video files.

Hi, you may upload it to a cloud drive like Dropbox or Google drive and share the link here.
Please remember to open the authority to all.
5-1 05:34
Use props
mnsjlooo
lvl.1

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-1 05:34
Hi, you may upload it to a cloud drive like Dropbox or Google drive and share the link here.
Please remember to open the authority to all.

he say "Sorry, you do not have permission to post the URL connection"
5-2 02:38
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

mnsjlooo Posted at 5-2 02:38
he say "Sorry, you do not have permission to post the URL connection"

Then, could you please click the Personal Message under my Avarta and send the link in PM to us?
Thanks.
5-2 06:08
Use props
mnsjlooo
lvl.1

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-2 06:08
Then, could you please click the Personal Message under my Avarta and send the link in PM to us?
Thanks.

I sent you a link as you requested, I received a message from you that it was a problem with the system, but the dialogue was gone. Tell me, how can I solve this problem with the system?
5-5 03:35
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

mnsjlooo Posted at 5-5 03:35
I sent you a link as you requested, I received a message from you that it was a problem with the system, but the dialogue was gone. Tell me, how can I solve this problem with the system?

Hello, there. We did not see the link you sent in the PM. We have replied to you in PM. You may resend it again.
5-5 23:42
Use props
mnsjlooo
lvl.1

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-5 23:42
Hello, there. We did not see the link you sent in the PM. We have replied to you in PM. You may resend it again.

Yes, I sent it again
5-6 01:34
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

mnsjlooo Posted at 5-6 01:34
Yes, I sent it again

Thanks a lot. I have escalated it to our engineers. We will update here if we get their replies.
5-6 02:52
Use props
mnsjlooo
lvl.1

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-6 02:52
Thanks a lot. I have escalated it to our engineers. We will update here if we get their replies.

I'm very grateful to you, really
5-6 22:53
Use props
mnsjlooo
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-8 03:05
Hi there, we got an update from our engineer that this issue may be related to the Lightning mobile phone adapter, we recommend you contact our support team through the link below and provide your receiving address for further assistance. http://www.dji.com/support

I mentioned earlier that I can't send the device to you because of the situation in Ukraine, and there's no service center for your device in my country. If it's just the adapter that's causing the problem, would replacing it fix everything? I initially tried finding a new adapter, thinking that might be the issue, but I couldn't find one that fit. However, if you think the adapter is the problem, I'll keep looking for a solution. thx u!
5-9 01:55
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

mnsjlooo Posted at 5-9 01:55
I mentioned earlier that I can't send the device to you because of the situation in Ukraine, and there's no service center for your device in my country. If it's just the adapter that's causing the problem, would replacing it fix everything? I initially tried finding a new adapter, thinking that might be the issue, but I couldn't find one that fit. However, if you think the adapter is the problem, I'll keep looking for a solution. thx u!

Hi, there. Are you in Ukraine now? If it is, we are sorry to inform you that DJI does not sell any products in the region and cannot provide services for you. Thank you for your understanding.
5-9 02:08
Use props
Alwic
New
Australia

DJI Wanda Posted at 2023-10-24 05:39
Hello, there. Please press and hold the power button on the transmitter for at least 15 seconds to execute a forced shutdown. If the issue persists after trying again or restarting, please send the product back to DJI for diagnosis. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support/repair?from=store_homepage

Hi! I'm not sure if it's a mic or unit issue. I recently got the Osmo pocket 3 creator combo, and every time I playback the video, the audio crackles every time I am talking. But when I check the video file on my computer, the audio is clear and normal. Is this an issue with the unit's speaker or the microphone? I've made sure that both device firmware are updated but the problem persists. I've also experimented with and without the noise filter and still no improvement after playback on the device.

Looking forward to your input on the matter.
5-10 00:28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Alwic Posted at 5-10 00:28
Hi! I'm not sure if it's a mic or unit issue. I recently got the Osmo pocket 3 creator combo, and every time I playback the video, the audio crackles every time I am talking. But when I check the video file on my computer, the audio is clear and normal. Is this an issue with the unit's speaker or the microphone? I've made sure that both device firmware are updated but the problem persists. I've also experimented with and without the noise filter and still no improvement after playback on the device.

Looking forward to your input on the matter.

Hi there, we are sorry for the issue you are encountering. Could you please provide a video showing the issue? You may save it through a shareable link like Google Drive and DropBox, then send the link here. We will check this further for you.
5-10 18:54
Use props
mnsjlooo
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 5-9 02:08
Hi, there. Are you in Ukraine now? If it is, we are sorry to inform you that DJI does not sell any products in the region and cannot provide services for you. Thank you for your understanding.

Yes, indeed, I am from Ukraine. Right now, it's quite difficult for me to solve this issue because of the lack of service in my country. I will try my best, and if the advice you provided doesn't help, I will explore options to send the device to a friend in Poland, and from there, send it to you for diagnostics. Thank you for your responses and attention; I'm grateful to you.
yesterday 00:03
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

mnsjlooo Posted at 5-12 00:03
Yes, indeed, I am from Ukraine. Right now, it's quite difficult for me to solve this issue because of the lack of service in my country. I will try my best, and if the advice you provided doesn't help, I will explore options to send the device to a friend in Poland, and from there, send it to you for diagnostics. Thank you for your responses and attention; I'm grateful to you.

You're welcome. We are glad we could assist you. If you have any more questions or need further help, feel free to ask.
7 hours ago
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules