447 8 2023-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BrianKushner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44281716 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is there a way to change the Exposure Compensation when recording is in process from the DJI Fly app? I know you can adjust on the device but was wondering if it can be done remotely.

2023-12-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. For confirmation, which DJI product model you will use with the DJI Fly app?
2023-12-15
Use props
BrianKushner
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-15 00:20
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. For confirmation, which DJI product model you will use with the DJI Fly app?

DJI Osmo Action 4 which is why I posted this question in the Action 4 forum?
2023-12-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

BrianKushner Posted at 12-15 12:07
DJI Osmo Action 4 which is why I posted this question in the Action 4 forum?

Thank you for the clarification. As the DJI Fly app supports consumer drones and not the DJI Action 4, we would like to make sure that the information is being accurately addressed.  To confirm, would you like to know if the EV value can be adjusted during the recording via the DJ Mimo app? If so, yes, the Exposure value can be adjusted via the DJI Mimo app during the recording. I hope this confirms your query.
2023-12-18
Use props
BrianKushner
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-18 02:39
Thank you for the clarification. As the DJI Fly app supports consumer drones and not the DJI Action 4, we would like to make sure that the information is being accurately addressed.  To confirm, would you like to know if the EV value can be adjusted during the recording via the DJ Mimo app? If so, yes, the Exposure value can be adjusted via the DJI Mimo app during the recording. I hope this confirms your query.

Ah yes so sorry. Should have read MIMO app not the DJI Fly. Yes, trying to find out of the EV can be changed on the mimo app during a video recording...thanks.
2023-12-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

BrianKushner Posted at 12-18 15:02
Ah yes so sorry. Should have read MIMO app not the DJI Fly. Yes, trying to find out of the EV can be changed on the mimo app during a video recording...thanks.

No worries. After confirming with our relevant team, this function can be achieved. Please feel free to reach us if you have further concerns.
2023-12-22
Use props
BrianKushner
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

How do I do it?
2023-12-22
Use props
BrianKushner
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Still waiting for the answer on this...ha
5-4 02:45
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

1 Camera only;  you may adjust before you hit record, also there is no EV alert as well, during recording only available  adjustment is hte Screen record  only.
2 Mimo App only you may adjust before you record,    you have an optional EV alert, and no adjustments  during recording as the Auto (camera) Icon is disabled.

DJI pocket 3 has the Option to adjust while recording on the camera only, not the mimo app, simply on the screen swipe from the right to the left side and ev can easily be adjusted.

this is a different camera according to all,  and if DJI sees it as an additional feature, they need to direct our concerns o the  egineers department, that they call the relivant team, that is their way of passing it off their hands

this is not a difficult question to be answered  but sems that DJI   does not quite understand the concern

regards FIsh
5-4 03:21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules