927 7 2016-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
info.aerial-ins
lvl.1
Flight distance : 597487 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This latest firmware seems to be a nightmare.

Yesterday I updated my RC's before the AC, my error I know. After downgrading the RC so I could get the AC out of travel mode, the AC is now not reqognising the new firmware on the SD card. It is not reading the file and my RC is still saying RC, batteries, AC and camera need updating. Any ideas?
2016-4-11
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Ok , make sure you are loading the correct firmware for your aircraft.  If you have Inspire 1 make sure not using for a Inspire pro.  Do NOT format with a  MAC use a PC to format and load the Firmware.  Also you can format on the Aircraft as well  if you can still communicate with it on the go app.

Please read my advise on loading . It is aimed at the Phantom but the downloading rules are the same, take two min and read it.

http://forum.dji.com/thread-45630-1-1.html

2016-4-11
Use props
info.aerial-ins
lvl.1
Flight distance : 597487 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Donnie Posted at 2016-4-11 20:23
Ok , make sure you are loading the correct firmware for your aircraft.  If you have Inspire 1 make s ...

Thanks Donnie. Great thread. Just noticed what I have done. Put the RAW firmware on the SD and not the Pro. Not having a good night. Thanks again
2016-4-11
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
United States

info.aerial-ins Posted at 2016-4-11 14:42
Thanks Donnie. Great thread. Just noticed what I have done. Put the RAW firmware on the SD and not ...

No worries mate, happens to the best of us ......

Cheers from the USA- Donnie
2016-4-11
Use props
croth123
lvl.1
Flight distance : 725390 ft

Donnie Posted at 2016-4-12 03:23
Ok , make sure you are loading the correct firmware for your aircraft.  If you have Inspire 1 make s ...

Not trying to be argumentative but I've been using a MAC to download and load firmware to my micro SD card for quite some time now without any problems.  
2016-4-11
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
United States

croth123 Posted at 2016-4-11 14:52
Not trying to be argumentative but I've been using a MAC to download and load firmware to my micro ...

Croth you must know your machine quite well.  I just find often when Pilots are having trouble it is usually MAC related or they are loading the wrong FW , So as a general rule I say not to do it that way, they would not be posting if they were ZEN with their MAC.  I dont mind the MAC but they  dont play well with dji downloads. If you would like , please give me your e-mail and you can sort the Mac users issues out.  

just kidding- donnie
2016-4-11
Use props
Farnk666
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1711394 ft
Australia

Doesn't take more than a few seconds to read the release notes.....

Just saying.
2016-4-11
Use props
nilsblix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23047543 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Donnie Posted at 2016-4-11 22:07
Croth you must know your machine quite well.  I just find often when Pilots are having trouble ...

Should not take to long to sort the mac issues out ........................
2016-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules