Upgrad to ver.1.09
864 4 2016-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
almsheza
lvl.1

Kuwait

Dear all,

I downloaded to laset ver. (1.09.01.30.bin) into the DS card, and I swtched on the AC, eventhough i tried with other SD, but there isn't any activity, and act as normal, hence I need your support to upgrad it.

best regards,
2016-9-30
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

What version do you own ?  Is it the Inspire 1  or Pro or Raw?  Triple chack the Page you downloaded it from and make sure , the numbers (version ) look very similar.  I think you own the Pro so you MUST get the Update from the Pro downloads page !  This is more than likely the problem

If you do own the PRO with the X5 then this is the file for the Aircraft.
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... FW_V01.09.01.30.zip

Make sure that you have not updated the RC transmitter YET, you will do that last !

Be sure to Format the SD card , if you own a MAC make sure you format the SD card on the Aircraft or  if you can or use a PC.  Make sure it is wiped clean before loading just the BIN file to it .  

Read my tips page and then let me know if you need more help.  Above are the most likely causes.
http://forum.dji.com/thread-45630-1-1.html

MAKE SURE THE FILE YOU LOAD TO THE CLEAN FORMATTED SD CARD LOOKS LIKE THIS .  MAKE SURE THE RC TRANSMITTER IS OFF WHEN UPDATING THE AIRCRAFT  AND THE AIRCRAFT IS OFF WHEN YOU UPDATE THE RC TRANSMITTER.

donnie

pro bin file.PNG
2016-9-30
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Please clarify whether you use a X5 or X5R in order to better assist you.
2016-9-30
Use props
almsheza
lvl.1

Kuwait

I bought it from UAE, and I'm using at Kuwait
2016-9-30
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Did you read my post to you? also my links page ?  Are you still having troubles ?

Let us know

donnie
2016-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules