DJI Mavic ... The complete saga (Censored versions)
2439 7 2016-10-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pgaucher
lvl.4
Flight distance : 368983 ft
Hong Kong

Hello everyone,

At the request of DJI, I have censored the below clips that portray what must be going on inside the ranks of GoPro.  The clips are taken from an extraordinary movie called Downfall, where actor Bruno Ganz delivers some of the best acting ever seen on the big screen. Due to the original track being in German, the clips have been used for parody purposes with subtitles that have nothing to do with the original movie.  

I gave it a shot and created a 3 part saga that portrays our main caracter as the GoPro CEO.  The series is in 3 parts. Please note I have censored the clips to eliminate any coarse language.  

Let me know what you think.

Part 1:  The GoPro CEO is informed of a sudden halt in pre-orders of the Karma. He then learns of the launch of DJI's Mavic only 1 week after Karma is launched.  The man is not pleased and asks his executives to come up with a plan.

Part 2: The GoPro executives have devised a plan to stop DJI from invading the marketplace. They present the plan to the CEO who approves it, only to realise it cannot be executed due to the overwhelming support for the DJI Mavic. This leads to the CEO blowing a fuse and providing one last chance for the executives to come up with a final plan.

Part 3 (The Finale): In this epic 9 minute finale to the saga, the GoPro executives scramble and come up with a 3 part plan to erradicate DJI's innovation engine. This plan proves to be overly aggressive and ultimately impossible to execute. As consultants are brought in to address the situation, they find that many key executives jump ship and resign from the company, leaving the CEO in an impossible situation.

Naturally all this is to be taken lightly, but it is not hard to imagine how scenarios like this could actually be taking place in real life.
2016-10-2
Use props
stratosHD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1231280 ft
Australia

Karma can be a ....
2016-10-4
Use props
edbighi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 47455053 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Funny stuff. I would not want to be inside GoAmateur right now. They're probably running around like ants after the colony got destroyed.
2016-10-5
Use props
Yeager74
lvl.1

Hong Kong

Awesome videos. Well, since I got my first and ONLY ever GoAmateur product (Hero3 Black), I've concluded that GoPro produces crappy products. Unbelievable unstable and cumbersome to work with. I truly hope GoPro will go bankrupt - they deserve nothing less.  
2016-10-5
Use props
Mike-the-cat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 22488593 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

Good fun but see post @ http://forum.dji.com/thread-64719-1-1.html for a little background and history.
2016-10-5
Use props
edbighi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 47455053 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Gopro's new logo
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
2016-10-6
Use props
calvindo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 344738 ft
United States

lol! well... GRPO stock been climbing since dji news, but i will surely short their stock into earnings. can't imagine karma sales will be good.
2016-10-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

Oh man,  ! ! !
2016-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules