3118 5 2017-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Carmona
lvl.1
Flight distance : 71421 ft
Israel

Hello guys,
I have some issues with the DJI GO 4 app. I solved some of them but now i'm stuck again.

First, I bought my Mavic and had 2 great flights and that's all that I could do so far. The Mavic is awesome!

First issue I had with the app (That's for DJI Developers) - if your Android language is RTL, the buttons in the interface does not swap right and you can't press on some of the buttons. I switch my phone language to English and it was solved.

Second, after these two flights, the DJI GO 4 App was crashing instant when I started it up. I did uninstall it few times and then finally I found out that if i'm deleting the folders of DJI GO 4  from the explorer (the one that includes the logs etc) and doing a fresh install, the app is running.

The problem right now, after the app is not crashing is that when I connect the USB to the RC, it does not connect to the Mavic. I tried to change USB configuration in the Developers options to MTP and it goes back to Charging all the time. I tried to turn off Developer options and it does not help.

I also wanted to try the solution from this thread: https://forum.dji.com/thread-52174-1-1.html - but I dont have Software Installation option.

As the topic says i'm using Samsung Galaxy S5 - Android version 6.0.1

Would appreciate any help.

(I don't know if the topic type should be Technical or App so excuse me if I chose the wrong one)
2017-1-24
Use props
Carmona
lvl.1
Israel

Omg, I just found a solution here: http://mavicpilots.com/threads/p ... ow-to-connect.3750/
2017-1-24
Use props
Carmona
lvl.1
Israel

[sorry, clicked enter on the quick post - rest of the post is here]
It appears that if you have both DJI GO 4 and DJI GO apps, you need to get rid of one of them.

I hope it will help somebody in the future.
2017-1-24
Use props
scoobert12paws
New
United States

Carmona Posted at 2017-1-24 15:22
[sorry, clicked enter on the quick post - rest of the post is here]
It appears that if you have both DJI GO 4 and DJI GO apps, you need to get rid of one of them.

Run into an issue also using Samsung S5 (software version G900VVRU2DQ12) and DJI Go 4 (Version 4.1.10) connected to the DJI remote control via the side USB cable that comes with the Mavik.  Have had successful flights.

Powering on Mavik Pro produces a rapidly flashing red light on the rear.  With S5 plugged into the remote control, I do not see a connection with the DJI Go 4 app.  I have tried re-pairing the app to the Mavik and after selecting 'Pair remote' and clicking the button on the Mavik pro, the light switches from Green to red and remains red.  I also do not hear an audible beeping from the phone/remote control during this process.  

Am wondering what the issue is.  Is it firmware that is causing this issue?
2017-10-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

scoobert12paws Posted at 2017-10-16 07:51
Run into an issue also using Samsung S5 (software version G900VVRU2DQ12) and DJI Go 4 (Version 4.1.10) connected to the DJI remote control via the side USB cable that comes with the Mavik.  Have had successful flights.

Powering on Mavik Pro produces a rapidly flashing red light on the rear.  With S5 plugged into the remote control, I do not see a connection with the DJI Go 4 app.  I have tried re-pairing the app to the Mavik and after selecting 'Pair remote' and clicking the button on the Mavik pro, the light switches from Green to red and remains red.  I also do not hear an audible beeping from the phone/remote control during this process.  

Please help to confirm what is displayed when connecting the drone, RC and app. Please provide us with a screenshot of the image transmission interface.
2017-10-17
Use props
fansad973bf6
New

United States

This is a common problem with DJI and Samsung. Mostly Samsung fault, but DJI code developers should update it in their next version, but they probably won't. DJI customer support is what it is unfortunately.
2018-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules