Mavic Repair
1196 4 2017-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Seldomdk
lvl.1
Denmark

about CAS-551642-T5P4Q1

What going on? You recieved my Mavic on April 11th, damage assesment is supposed to be 1-3 working days. Fine, but now it's been 16 days!
It's covered by the care refresh programme so I don't get the point. What take you so long?

I'm sorry to say that I'm quite underwhelmed by the appaling service you provide.

I would like to be a loyal customer, but the bad service is less convincing in my conciderations of where to get my next drone...

2017-4-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Seldomdk, we are deeply sorry to have kept you waiting for a long time on case progress.
I've forwarded your case to the local designated department and management, will help you follow up the case soon, truly appreciate your patience.
2017-4-27
Use props
Range30
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11281079 ft
United States

Welcome to the Club! lol, with joking aside, I've been waiting for almost 2 month to actually get a drone and still confirmation on to when they'll send my fulfilled order. I only received a Mavic charging hub. lol, what the heck am I supposed to do with just a charging hub?! Yup, I got scammed by DJI but no worries, justice will be served soon. Nonsense and games. I question the positive post in this forum. I wonder if they're actual consumers or DJI employees trying to balance the negative reviews.
2017-4-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Range30 Posted at 2017-4-27 20:57
Welcome to the Club! lol, with joking aside, I've been waiting for almost 2 month to actually get a drone and still confirmation on to when they'll send my fulfilled order. I only received a Mavic charging hub. lol, what the heck am I supposed to do with just a charging hub?! Yup, I got scammed by DJI but no worries, justice will be served soon. Nonsense and games. I question the positive post in this forum. I wonder if they're actual consumers or DJI employees trying to balance the negative reviews.

We keeps following up your case. We wanted to refund it for you so you can re-order it, we would expedite the shipping, while you chose to re-ship the order, we are communicating with the local warehouse to resolve your case as soon as possible. I really sorry for the inconvenience caused for you.
2017-4-27
Use props
Range30
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11281079 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-27 23:16
We keeps following up your case. We wanted to refund it for you so you can re-order it, we would expedite the shipping, while you chose to re-ship the order, we are communicating with the local warehouse to resolve your case as soon as possible. I really sorry for the inconvenience caused for you.

Can I get a straight and honest answer?? Why would DJI advise I get a refund to only re-order the order then expedite the shipping? That doesn't make sense.
2017-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules