Stability Issue (vibration in the picture)
828 5 2017-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Akbuk
lvl.1

Czechia

Over the last few weeks I have been watching the jitter during the flight (video below) with my Phantom 4 Pro. I've tried everything to remove the bug - I calibrated the gimbal, IMU, controller, restore to default settings, upgrade to new FW v 01.04.0602, downgrade to previous FW. The flaw occurs even in good weather without wind. Do you now somebody what it is, how can I solve this? Do I claim my Dron? Thank you for help...

2017-6-13
Use props
DronerX
lvl.2
Flight distance : 488192 ft
United States

I had the same issue occur with my Phantom 3 Standard.  Let me ask - have you had a crash or other, even minor, physical impact?
2017-6-13
Use props
Greg M.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 69442 ft
United States

I had the same problem. Take it inside a quiet room, take the props off, turn everything on, then listen to the gimball,  you may hear a slight noise, feel the camera, to verify it is moving relative to the noise.  Then feel the bottom of the drone by the gimal, it may be getting hot.  I could not finalize a gimbal calibration, it stuck to 50%, freezing the controller.  To fix mine, I downgraded the firmware to a prior version.
2017-6-13
Use props
Greg M.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 69442 ft
United States

I had the same problem. Take it inside a quiet room, take the props off, turn everything on, then listen to the gimball,  you may hear a slight noise, feel the camera, to verify it is moving relative to the noise.  Then feel the bottom of the drone by the gimal, it may be getting hot.  I could not finalize a gimbal calibration, it stuck to 50%, freezing the controller.  To fix mine, I downgraded the firmware to a prior version.
2017-6-13
Use props
Akbuk
lvl.1

Czechia

DronerX Posted at 2017-6-13 10:11
I had the same issue occur with my Phantom 3 Standard.  Let me ask - have you had a crash or other, even minor, physical impact?

I had no crash.
2017-6-13
Use props
Akbuk
lvl.1

Czechia

Greg M. Posted at 2017-6-13 10:17

Downgrade doesnt help. I did that.
2017-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules