Download Failed - Video File Not Found in SD Card
2768 6 2017-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf2b1617f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 175666 ft
United Kingdom

I took some footage 2 days ago and now I'm trying to download the originals to my iPad to create some clips, however when I click Download Original I get:
Download Failed
Video File Not Found in SD card

I've taken the SD card out of the Mavic and put it in a PC and the files are defintely there.

I did update the firware this morning before downloading the videos so I'm wondering if this could be an incompatibility issue with the new firmware?

Is there anyway to rectify this issue and download the originals to my iPad?
2017-6-25
Use props
I am the E
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Wich OS are you using? Did you shoot in MOV or MP4. What editing program are you using to open the files? Sometimes I have issues opening files thru Moives & TV app so I open using the Photo App. Or the files might be corrupted.
2017-6-25
Use props
stevenha
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I am the E Posted at 2017-6-25 10:28
Wich OS are you using? Did you shoot in MOV or MP4. What editing program are you using to open the files? Sometimes I have issues opening files thru Moives & TV app so I open using the Photo App. Or the files might be corrupted.

OS = latest for the iPad
Editing program = Not got that far yet, just using DJIGo4 to sync, however intending to just use DJIGo4 for editing.

For clarity this is not an issue with opening the file its with sync within DJIGo4 itself.
2017-6-25
Use props
stevenha
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I just tried to "Import from SD Card" instead of "Download Original" in DJIGo4 and I got a different error messages saying that only JPEG and H.264 can be copied.

Given this it seems likely that the error displayed by DJIGo4 "Download Original" is actually just incorrect and should say something like "Incompatible Original only JPEG and H.246 can be downloaded"

It would also be great if the DJIGo4 warned you about incompatible recording formats when they are configured.
2017-6-25
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

As far as I am aware, the "download original" will only download 720p and 1080p. Not sure when this was changed but several other users have struck the same problem.
2017-6-25
Use props
fans6acd9027
New
Flight distance : 104865 ft
Indonesia

I have the same issue. Is there a solution?
2017-7-2
Use props
stevenha
lvl.1
United Kingdom

fans6acd9027 Posted at 2017-7-2 09:26
I have the same issue. Is there a solution?

My solution was to ensure the video is recorded in MP4 and not Mov.

For existing videos you could always transcode them
2017-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules