959 3 2017-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KOCAOGLU
lvl.2
Flight distance : 106932 ft
Turkey

Hello,

My Phantom4 was going over the sea, only 200m from me. 46% battery left, no error message. It suddenly crashed vertically from a height of 2 meters. I dived on the spot of the last position and found the drone, washed it with fresh water to clean sea water. Related flight log link is below;

It is still in warranty period. Could you please support how to proceed from now on and inform about contacts?

Thanks in advance for help,
Orcun

2017-6-27
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

"It suddenly crashed vertically from a height of 2 meters. ....

It is still in warranty period. Could you please support how to proceed from now on and inform about contacts?"

The way to deal with DJI is to upload the flight record by clicking on the cloud icon on your app's flight record page, then go to DJI's online help and chat with one of their people to start things happening.

Looking at the flight data, I think you'll have a problem claiming warranty.
The flight record shows you pulling the left stick hard down from 14:38.3 when the VPS altitude was 18.7 ft.
The left stick was still held down full when the flight record ended at 14:42.4 and VPS altitude showed 0.3 ft.
2017-6-27
Use props
Jcostello
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1861490 ft

United Kingdom

Im no expert .............but it looks like you flew it into the sea    i.e pilot error
2017-6-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Sorry for the crash , like Labroides mentioned, sync your flight records, then send an email with your DJI account email address and the date this occurred to support@dji.com, we'll create a case for you ,and will submit a data analysis if the drone is still in warranty period.  http://www.dji.com/support  
2017-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules