Jessop's uk
1564 9 2017-6-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andrew wikström
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Anyone order from uk jessops,still waiting to recieve my fly more order,sick of watching youtube videos..
2017-6-29
Use props
fans656f0608
lvl.2
Flight distance : 48209 ft
United Kingdom

I'm in the same boat, I ordered a white fly more combo a few weeks ago.. I've contacted them a few times to see if I can get an update and they can't even give a rough estimation on delivery time. Can only assume it's DJI not getting stock out to third parties.

2017-6-29
Use props
Andrew wikström
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Yer same here told me waiting on DJI for stock confirmation,it's killing me.
2017-6-30
Use props
realstreetuk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7966 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi I placed a pre order with jessops for the fly more combo 10 days ago and contacted them as when they will be in stock, and could not give a date, so i cancelled my order and got one off dji official store. payment made and success now its waiting to be shipped status. it says on store 5 to 9 days delivery from successful payment so got a better chance of getting it next few days unlike if ordered from jessops. so i think i made the right move
2017-6-30
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The distributors in the UK are all in the same boat. No one knows when they are coming in. Rang Drones Direct - Huddersfield, RCGEEKS - online, Drones4Less and they all say the same thing. Ring after the 30/06. Binned it and ordered via DJI. Had a 3-6 day after payment so just waiting for shipping status next week.
2017-6-30
Use props
fans9053e571
lvl.1
Flight distance : 287428 ft
United Kingdom

It's pretty bad that Jessops and other dealers don't know when there stock will arrive but DJI are shipping direct to customers in short delivery periods.

I guess they make more profit selling direct to end users  rather than at lower prices to there loyal dealer.

Biggest disadvantage to this is for people who still want to walk into a store and see the item and also for people wishing to take advantage of zero interest finance deals etc.

2017-6-30
Use props
Nixtoo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6562 ft
United Kingdom

I ordered from Dji on the 22/6 and they told me it might be as late as 24/7 and that my order would be prioritised over later orders. I don't think even Dji know what's going on. I'm just hoping mine will arrive soon.
2017-6-30
Use props
fans99fba624
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Yes i got sick of watching youtube videos and just bit the bullet and bouught from currys just the drone ..got it on next day delivery ill get fly more when available but at least i can play now and i love it .....just could not wait ....haha
2017-6-30
Use props
NewtonLeWilows
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I ended up cancelling flymore because of no ETA, bought just the drone with the controller separate.I had already bought a spare battery and just ordered the charging hub from DJI also just received a nice case I got from Amazon, so almost flymore but more expensive lol
2017-7-1
Use props
Nixtoo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6562 ft
United Kingdom

I'm giving it one more week, then I'll cancel if there's no movement.
2017-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules