Advice on upgarding from 1.4 to current 1.10.90
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vermontflyer
lvl.2
United States

Hello and have 4thof July !!

I'm hoping I can get advice on upgrading from 1.4 to the current software 1.10.90.
can I skip the upgrade work for 1.8.80 and 1.9.60 and go straight to the new 1.10.90 ?
or should i go thru each transition .....
I had crashed last year when i was at 1.3.20 and with the weather and all this last year I didn;t stay on top of it.

any help would be greatly appreciated !

Cheers !
2017-7-4
Use props
Vermontflyer
lvl.2
United States

Thanks but now I'm curious as to why don't ?

I'm also curious as to why DJI doesn't have this down by now for Pete's sake !!!
  I'm seeing the same problems from over 1-2 years ago same disconnects image breaking up etc etc why DJI why you owe us a explanation many have spent 1K on this hobby.

so how do I bypass the update alert when I try to fly  ?

which also by the way DJI --- I thought we were going to be able to not have to update if we chose not to ?
2017-7-4
Use props
RhodyPhantom
lvl.2
United States

I agree with Dirty Bird. I just updated to 1.8 (because I NEVER go right to the newest firmware update) but I'm kinda wishing I could go back to 1.6. New firmware updates concern me. For one, I'm not really sure what they're changing/adding or why. Two, If the aircraft is flying fine without problems, why change anything?
2017-7-4
Use props
Aerial-Image
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1452408 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I would only do this in STAGES - all the firmwares are on the DJI website
2017-7-4
Use props
Vermontflyer
lvl.2
United States

Thanks for your input
   so I started to update dragged the bin for the 1.8.80 onto my card but didn't update the bird so its still sitting on my desk.

can I the the 1.8.80 off the card and just stick the  card in the drone and continue on with 1.4 like I was at ?

2017-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules