1272 7 2017-7-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HellFire77
lvl.3
Flight distance : 390863 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Just my luck my osmo+  broke(wont power on) 3 weeks before a wedding I promised my friend I would shot some video for.

I got a rma number and was given a ups label. I asked support if I could pay extra for faster shipping but was told I need to “wait for the process to be done”. So I sent it off but it's been almost a week and it's not delivered yet.

I figured I would ask on here if I can pay for faster shipping back?

I tried to buy the osmo shield, but gave up after 2 months of back and forth with support that was less than helpful. Would that have helped me get faster shipping?

Thanks,
Chris

2017-7-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Chris, would you please provide us your case number? I will help to check the status and try my best to expedite the whole repair process for you.
2017-7-10
Use props
fans6937e90e
New

United Kingdom

I ordered Spark on 6th June for my boyfriends birthday that was on 7th July. I still haven't received it...Support told me that Spark will be shipped only on 24th of July. You know, now drone stores in Lithuania started selling Sparks. I am thinking to ask for refund and buy locally in Lithuania...
2017-7-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans6937e90e Posted at 2017-7-10 22:11
I ordered Spark on 6th June for my boyfriends birthday that was on 7th July. I still haven't received it...Support told me that Spark will be shipped only on 24th of July. You know, now drone stores in Lithuania started selling Sparks. I am thinking to ask for refund and buy locally in Lithuania...

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused, if there is Spark in stock in local store, you can cancel the order in online store and get the refund.
2017-7-10
Use props
HellFire77
lvl.3
  • >>>
Canada

Hi DJ Mindy,

Anything you can do to help me get the OSMO back before the wedding would be greatly appreciated.

Here is the Case No.: CAS-765098-P6N5R5

Thanks again,
Chris
2017-7-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

HellFire77 Posted at 2017-7-11 09:17
Hi DJ Mindy,

Anything you can do to help me get the OSMO back before the wedding would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your update. Just checked the case the package has been received, I have forwarded your request to local appropriate team to expedite the whole replacement process, we will try our best to ship it out as soon as possible. Appreciate your patience.
2017-7-11
Use props
HellFire77
lvl.3
  • >>>
Canada

Hi DJI Mindy,

I wanted to thank you very much for expediting the case for me. The OSMO+ is already on its way back to me with UPS 2-3 day shipping!!! I should have it in time for my friends wedding!!!!!

Again Thank you very much

Chris
2017-7-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

HellFire77 Posted at 2017-7-14 09:46
Hi DJI Mindy,

I wanted to thank you very much for expediting the case for me. The OSMO+ is already on its way back to me with UPS 2-3 day shipping!!! I should have it in time for my friends wedding!!!!!

That's great, and best wishes for your friends.
2017-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules