Old firmware
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6bf2456f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 498688 ft
United States

After the problems I am having with the new firmware,  I was wondering if there was a way to go back to the old firmware?  The new flight modes are not worth the signal loss and the unstablity of the aircraft.

2017-7-12
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You have updated the RC as well ?
2017-7-12
Use props
fans6bf2456f
lvl.1
United States

Yes,I updated the RC. The bird does fly very unstable and  I lose signal closer then I use to.  If I use for throttle on the bird the speed changes from full speed to almost stop in P mode.
2017-7-12
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fans6bf2456f Posted at 2017-7-12 16:39
Yes,I updated the RC. The bird does fly very unstable and  I lose signal closer then I use to.  If I use for throttle on the bird the speed changes from full speed to almost stop in P mode.

Try to reset the RC:

* Turn on the controller, the aircraft should be off.
* Press C1, C2, and shutter (top right button nearest antenna) on the controller and hold for about 2 seconds or so until it beeps (D-DDD), then turn the controller off.
* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller and link the remote if needed. This can be done manually (without using DJI Go):-

* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller.
* Press C1, C2, and the record button (top left button) on the controller, then the controller will beep 'D-DD'.
*Let go all fingers, then press the wheel on the right side of the controller (It's a 'click wheel', similar to a mouse wheel)  and then the first light of the controller will become blue and it will constantly beep DDDD.
* Use a pen to click the linking button on the aircraft and hold for 3-5 seconds, and then take the pen off the aircraft and wait, it will be linked soon.
2017-7-12
Use props
Jamie 54
lvl.1
United States

I will give that a try when I get back home. TY
2017-7-13
Use props
Duchunter
lvl.4
United States

As far as I know you can not retro back even though the assistant says you can, you actually can not because somebody came up with a way to circumvent the dji imposed flight parameters so now dji lies and tells you that you can revert back to earlier firmware despite the fact that you cant. Another load of BS from dji and they will often lie to you. Like trump dji uses alternative facts. You have to fact check everything they say.
2017-7-13
Use props
SajidShah
lvl.4
Flight distance : 627539 ft
Portugal

The new firmware sucks everyone face same i also have same issue just waiting for Dji staff to do something
2017-7-13
Use props
Jamie 54
lvl.1
United States

Has anybody heard from a DJI? I was wondering if they have even acknowledge  the problem or are they saying its and users  error.
2017-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules