Gimble Shake P 3A
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cbeard93
lvl.1
United States

Hi everyone. I recorded some footage yesterday and after reviewing the footage, I notice some gimble shake which is pretty unusual. It mainly happens when i'm decending at a relatively quick speed. However there was a small amount of it as I was just circling my subject. Granted, I was circling at a high speed (direction stick at full throttle). Has anyone else experienced this?

Also, I beleive it is worth mentioning that I just replaced the main board and body after a craash. Everything functions perfectly though. I just updated the RC and aircraraft firmware and i've seen that a lot of folks are having issues with the updates. Could this have something to do with it? It just really bugs me. This happened a lot with my Parrot Bebop which is why I forked out the money to get a phantom, so I wouldnt have to stress over descent speed and shaky footage.

Thanks guys!
2017-7-13
Use props
fans16e152f3
New

United States

I think I may have a similar problem, but possibly a little worse. When looking thru FPV, the image is very shaky, then my camera drops straight down, and then it works perfectly fine with no shake. Then a few minutes later it starts again.
2017-7-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Could you please post a short video about this issue for better assistance?
2017-7-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fans16e152f3 Posted at 2017-7-13 11:08
I think I may have a similar problem, but possibly a little worse. When looking thru FPV, the image is very shaky, then my camera drops straight down, and then it works perfectly fine with no shake. Then a few minutes later it starts again.

What aircraft are you using? Did anything happen before, like hard landing or crash? Could you please also post a short video about this issue?
2017-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules