Spark bandwidth and RTH
1071 2 2017-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
soerheim
lvl.2
Norway

Hi guys.

I just bought my spark the last week and i have som questions about the bandwidth and the RTH. I used to own the P4 and Inspire 1, but sold those when i started on my bachelor´s degree. I bought the spark because of its portability and price. The plan is to bring it with me on holiday and just get som nice close videos using the quickshot functions.

The problems is that when i try the quickshot modes i lose the video connection before the mode is done. In the fear of loosing my drone i always cancel the quickshot mode before i looses all connection. So my question is what happens if i just let it finish the "dronie" mode and loses connection? Will the drone just hover until the battery is low or will it RTH?

I was also wondering if you guys are switching to the 2.8ghz bandwidth to get more range when using a phone?a
2017-7-15
Use props
ix3lplix
lvl.2
Flight distance : 145846 ft
United States

According to the manual...
Failsafe RTH will be activated if the wireless signal is lost for a specified amount of time if a home point was successfully recorded.

You might want to check to see if your Spark has the full recording of the Quickshot even if your live video feed dies. Also note that the Dronie quickshot is a bit bugged right now. It doesn't stop when it should and fails to climb in altitue.
2017-7-15
Use props
pale738821
lvl.1

India

printable christmas coloring pages for adults multiplication table 30x30how to write a formal complaint letterusps tracking number on receipt5 in roman numeralshow to use quadratic formula symbolab implicit differentiation
2018-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules