sd card
769 7 2017-7-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
smig
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Guys,

Does any SD card make or model work in P4P? what is the largest you can put in them?

thanks
2017-7-23
Use props
Daves Drone 555
lvl.4
Flight distance : 799567 ft
United Kingdom

I have used a San Disk Extreme Pro micro SDXC UHS-I in my P4P. It copes well with 4K UHD & HD videos in my view. Max size I believe from another forum thread is 128 GB and is what I have fitted as the videos can be quite large. On card it does show symbol for Drones

Hope this helps
2017-7-23
Use props
Aerotheque
lvl.2
Flight distance : 112986 ft
Australia

I am using a SanDisk 128 GB Extreme micro SD SDXC UHS-I U3 Memory Card  without any problems
2017-7-23
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

'Does any SD card make or model work in P4P? what is the largest you can put in them?'

Absolutely not, in fact there are bucket loads of cards out there that won't work. The best advice is to buy a Sandisk Extreme series card, and as for capacity, It is not a good idea to put all your eggs in one basket, so having a number of lower capacity cards and changing them when they get full is safer. 4 x 32GB cards is better than 1 x 128GB card.
2017-7-23
Use props
X-ACTO!
lvl.2
Flight distance : 837799 ft
United States

128 gigs for max sd
2017-7-29
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sound advice from Geebax above. A number of smaller cards is a safer option overall. Also less chance of being without an SD card when you leave one plugged into computer at home and you're an hours drive away
2017-7-29
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Aardvark Posted at 2017-7-29 14:29
Sound advice from Geebax above. A number of smaller cards is a safer option overall. Also less chance of being without an SD card when you leave one plugged into computer at home and you're an hours drive away

' Also less chance of being without an SD card when you leave one plugged into computer at home and you're an hours drive away'
So you know what happened to me?
2017-7-29
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Geebax Posted at 2017-7-29 15:10
' Also less chance of being without an SD card when you leave one plugged into computer at home and you're an hours drive away'
So you know what happened to me?

"So you know what happened to me?"

I do believe you mentioned it in dispatches :-)

I think I did it once, now into a routine of basic check when packing all into case , SD card, batteries, leads etc...
2017-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules