1714 3 2017-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
trevely
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8714 ft
United States

Hi all,
I recently updated my computer to a 2017 MacBook Pro and it only has usb-c ports.  I have the usb-c to usb dongle but when I tried to connect my Mavic or the RC to it I'm not getting a connection, it just shows the usb needs to be plugged in and won't go past that.  Any ideas?  Any help is greatly appreciated.
2017-7-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Just to verify, can the MacBook Pro read the files of the drone directly? If it can, it might be DJI Assistant 2 is not installing appropriate, please try to reinstall it. If it can not, that might be the connection to the drone and computer. Try to check the connection between the drone and PC.
2017-7-25
Use props
trevely
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8714 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-7-25 23:30
Just to verify, can the MacBook Pro read the files of the drone directly? If it can, it might be DJI Assistant 2 is not installing appropriate, please try to reinstall it. If it can not, that might be the connection to the drone and computer. Try to check the connection between the drone and PC.

Yes it can and I finally got it to work, kind of... I can connect the Mavic Pro directly to it and it see's it and allows me to see if there are any updates and check the flight log and everything else.  But when I try to connect the RC to the computer to try and update both it doesn't recognize anything but for right now I'm happy that I can get it to see the Mavic.  Thanks
2017-7-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

trevely Posted at 2017-7-26 18:09
Yes it can and I finally got it to work, kind of... I can connect the Mavic Pro directly to it and it see's it and allows me to see if there are any updates and check the flight log and everything else.  But when I try to connect the RC to the computer to try and update both it doesn't recognize anything but for right now I'm happy that I can get it to see the Mavic.  Thanks

You can also get the RC upgraded by DJI GO 4 app. Just connect the RC and your mobile device, it will ask you to update if it is necessary. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, we’d love to help.
2017-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules