Help : my new Mavic is nail down because DJI Go crash on IOS wit...
1143 9 2017-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse8e58e8f
New
France

Hi i just buy a mavic and i have also one issue with DJI Go 4 with my Iphone 6. In fact DJI Go 4 is well running until the Controller is displaying "Ready to Go". A t that time, the DJI Go 4 application is crashes until the Mavic is not disconnected from the controller. My configuration is this one - I have an Iphone 6 (NOT jailbreaked), in IOS 10.3.3 (last one). DJI Go 4 is updated in 4.1.4. I am using the default USB link to connect Iphone to controller (Not the underneath). IMU, and sensor are calibrated, GPS is well capted. I am still in debutant mode. The collapse of the DJI go 4 application is really happening when the controller screen Show "Ready to Go = At the moment GPS is tracking …
Have you some elements to explain what could happen?

2017-7-26
Use props
fanse8e58e8f
New
France

Note that i just try to use the underneath usb cable of the controller with an official Apple Litning cable ... but no change - the DJI pro 4 still crashes at HPS tracking start
2017-7-26
Use props
AidoH
lvl.2
Flight distance : 369199 ft
Australia

Try uninstalling the goapp and download and reinstall it.   See how that goes, otherwise try another device.
2017-7-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

We're sorry to hear about your experience. Please try to re-install the APP to check whether it works. If no helps, please send us the crash log via Google Drive or Dropbox, our engineers will look into it.

Here is the way how to find crash log in iOS devices: Download iTools, find Toolbox>Advanced features>Crash Log
2017-7-26
Use props
Jibers
New
United Kingdom

Same for me with the app, but I'm using the Spark.  Very frustrating.  Also can't find this itools app they talk about
2017-7-27
Use props
fanse8e58e8f
New
France

So do i ... what si your configuration jiber?
2017-7-27
Use props
Stjinkyfeet
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11896378 ft
United States

remove the app, go into the itunes folder and reinstall from a prior downloaded version.

PC: Navigate to "C:\Users\<username>\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Mobile Applications"
Mac: Navigate to "users\<username>\music\itunes\itunes media\Mobile Applications
2017-7-27
Use props
fanse8e58e8f
New
France

Wouaaaaaaaa your solution to install dji go 4 from the mac is opérating and it makes the application running Well even with GPS that makes collapse the app of the install has been drone from iPhone 6
So as it was recomended i remove the apps from the iphone then i install it from mac by launching it from the path indicate above when my iphone is Connected to the mac by USB and iTunes running.
As i am in france ... Send me your adress and i will follow you à champagne bottle
2017-7-27
Use props
fanse8e58e8f
New
France

I need now to test flying to see if the apps is not crashing
But fabulous many thanks

So son t hésitate to install dji go 4 from MAC and not from iphone if issues encountered
2017-7-27
Use props
fanse8e58e8f
New
France

Hi definitively DJI go 4 is stable after having flight during 1h with my new  mavic
This post is ivre for me many thanks
2017-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules