HELP DJI GO APP KEEPS CRASHING
1120 7 2017-7-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2d365e65
New
United Kingdom

I have a mavic pro and an iPhone se. To set up my drone and get it ready for take off, I always turn the drone on first. Then insert my phone into the controller. Then turn on the app. Then I turn the controller on until it connects to the drone. When the controller connects the blue box around start flight begins to appear for about half a second then the whole app crashes. I have the latest version of the app and have tried turning app on off again. Same with phone. I've gone to cache and removed all cache. What is going on??
2017-7-30
Use props
Mari
First Officer
Flight distance : 1308780 ft
Netherlands

MP and RC updated to latest firmware version?   What version of the app?
2017-7-30
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

You need to use at least IPHONE 6 and higher to keep up with the ever demanding GO4 app!
2017-7-30
Use props
MARSAN
Second Officer
Flight distance : 966978 ft
Belgium

Are you sure that the DJI GO 4 app is crashing and not your phone?
2017-7-30
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

also you need to turn the RC first, then the drone, then the GO4 APP. When you shut off, you turn the AC first, then DJI GO4 APP, then RC in that order!
2017-7-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Try to re-install the APP, then run the APP when your phone is in the airplane mode, see if it is better.
2017-7-31
Use props
Mojito
lvl.2
United States

Wow I have been doing it wrong all this time I turn my APP first the RC then Drone.  I have never had an Issue.
2017-7-31
Use props
fanse8e58e8f
New
France

Hi i did have a quite similar problem -  - my solution was  to install dpi go 4 from MAC and not iPhone --> have a look here

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D392%26typeid%3D392
2017-7-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules