Any Inspire 1's in Ft. Myers, Florida USA??
1338 11 2015-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
crossfittb
lvl.3

United States

Just wanted to see if there are any Inspire 1's in my area? It would be nice to have some people to fly with or trade notes on tech. issues.
2015-3-26
Use props
Kidago
lvl.2
Flight distance : 295381 ft
United States

Bonita Springs/ Naples area here
2015-3-26
Use props
markjacobs.talk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 120784 ft
United Kingdom

In the UK but have a home in Cape Coral so will be back there in July.... Planning to bring the Inspire with me on this trip
2015-3-26
Use props
rjs21989
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2858701 ft
  • >>>
United States

Pensacola, Fl Here.. But I have family in Tampa,St. Pete Area
2015-3-26
Use props
crossfittb
lvl.3

United States

Nice! When you're in town let me know. Maybe we can meet up to fly or chat about the Inspire.
2015-3-26
Use props
crossfittb
lvl.3

United States

Kidago Posted at 2015-3-26 23:54
Bonita Springs/ Naples area here

Kidago,

Where have you been able to fly your I1 in our area? I've been struggling to find a few good spots without being harassed.  I've read a few of your previous posts. Do you do any video editing or production work professionally?
2015-3-26
Use props
Gatorone30
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1145489 ft
United States

I am in Tampa.
2015-3-26
Use props
Kidago
lvl.2
United States

crossfittb@yaho Posted at 2015-3-27 04:47
Kidago,

Where have you been able to fly your I1 in our area? I've been struggling to find a few g ...

I own a production company. I've flown in a bunch of locations such as the beaches, historic sites, downtown Naples and FM. For test flights I typically head out East of 75 for some openness.
2015-3-27
Use props
Kidago
lvl.2
United States

crossfittb@yaho Posted at 2015-3-27 04:47
Kidago,

Where have you been able to fly your I1 in our area? I've been struggling to find a few g ...

Here is an old Aerial reel from last year that was all shot with the Phantom and GoPro - footage is mostly from SWFL to give you some ideas of places to go.
2015-3-27
Use props
crossfittb
lvl.3

United States

Kidago Posted at 2015-3-27 20:51
Here is an old Aerial reel from last year that was all shot with the Phantom and GoPro - footage i ...

Kidago,

Here's my email: visuallyinspiredproductions@gmail.com
Phone: 239-851-3940 (This is also my business cell number for a CrossFit gym I own in Fort Myers).

I would love to get together and talk about setting up some projects with you if you're interested. I can get great footage but need some help in the editing /production side of the finished product. I have many different jobs going on right now for video & photo shoots. I have been doing all the editing myself but really need someone that knows how to this professionally.

Let me know if you're interested in meeting to discuss this further.

Jeremy Barnett
2015-3-27
Use props
Gatorone30
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1145489 ft
United States

HEY JEREMY,

I saw your golf course video. I hope to shoot some courses in the future and have been trying to work out the logistics in my head. IF you can help me out I would love to get your input on some questions:
How long did it take to shoot the footage?
How many batteries did you need to do the job?
How did you work around the golfers?  
Did you have to move around a lot on the course?
Did you approach the golf course or did they approach you?
What are they going to do with the video?

I had a eureka moment over the weekend. Once I work out the logistics ( this may take a while) I may need your help with execution. It just might be a money maker.

My name is Scott Heidt. I am in Tampa Florida. My email is Sheidt@creativecontractors.com. Right now I just shoot construction progress photos and video on my construction projects, but I hope to branch out and shoot videos for developers, realtors, and social functions, and golf courses. We have plenty of them in Florida!

Also if you ever need another bird in the air to take footage let me know. It would have to be weekends though I have a duel setup and I'm trying to teach my better half to be the camera operator.

Best regards,
2015-4-13
Use props
crossfittb
lvl.3

United States

Gatorone30,
How long did it take to shoot the footage?  About 2.5 hours on the course
How many batteries did you need to do the job? 3 batteries
How did you work around the golfers?  Just stayed off to the side and out of the way. The Golf course manager was with me as well as the LPGA tour producer to guide me through the course.
Did you have to move around a lot on the course? No, Did this whole video from 2 seperate locations on the course.

Did you approach the golf course or did they approach you? No, I met a producer for the LPGA tour a few weeks ago and he asked me to come out to do a promo video for the course prior to the LPGA Masters Tournament this coming Sunday. He is having me come back this Sunday to film the tournament. We are also working on several other projects together. He has two locations (California & Puerto Rico) where he has film crews that help with the tournament and other festivals/events. I will be covering SWFL for him but I'm sure we could use more guys to help with ohter projects. I will be meeting with him later this week and can run that by him.

What are they going to do with the video? Just a promo for their website and social media.
2015-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules