Limitação de distâncias após Upgrade
531 5 2017-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kevin Nattã
New

Brazil

Fala, pessoal. Tudo beleza?

Recentemente houveram muitos posts a respeito de uma limitação de distâncias durante o voo após o último Upgrade (30m altura, 50m raio). Como a maioria dos posts estão lingua estrangeira, decidi postar uma solução em PT-BR.
Se estiver com esta limitação, e não está conseguindo resolver nas configurações do próprio APP, você deve fazer Logoff de sua conta DJI e, logo após, refazer seu Login.
Em alguns casos você deverá desinstalar e reinstalar o APP antes de refazer o Login.

Espero ajudá-los. Abraços!

2017-8-15
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Think you need a little translation here.
2017-8-15
Use props
Kevin Nattã
New

Brazil

This post is for brazillian users.
2017-8-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Kevin, thanks for sharing! Enjoy it and happy flying!
2017-8-15
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Kevin Nattã Posted at 2017-8-15 05:59
This post is for brazillian users.

Aloha Kevin,

Mahalo for the effort.  Technically the Forum requires threads and posts in Engish but DJI does realize that is not always possible.  This thread of yours involves an important problem that you are helping Brazilian fliers solve.

May I suggest that if you have to do this in the future, you can post the beginning half in Portuguese  and the second half translated to English.  That is what I do when I help out with translations.  That way you are helping your fellow Brazilians and helping other viewers of your thread to understand the problem you are helping to solve.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-8-16
Use props
Fabrício-BH
New

Brazil

Bom dia Kevin,

Você está tendo problema com interefência no sinal e transmissão de video?
Não estou conseguindo chegar a 2km onde faço facilmente 5km com o P4, na mesma rota

Valeu
2017-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules