No GPS in Flight Data
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PierceRoy2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 172192 ft
United States

Hello all, For my past three flights I don't seem to be getting any GPS data in my flight log. When I open the flight log it says no GPS but when i watch the playback the GPS map shows up on the flight path. Is this something to do with the new privacy that has been talked about? Is there something on the remote that I turned off? I am using the advanced plus controller. Any imput would be greatly appreciated and thanks for any help in advance.
2017-8-17
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

New privacy??   Not sure what you mean about that and doubt it is at all related.
If you want to see flight data, go to http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
Follow the instructions to upload your flight record.
That will give you an easy to read report and it will show GPS info.
If you have any further queries you can post a link to the report it provides
2017-8-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Could you please provide us with the screenshots, sync your flight records and provide us with your DJI account? I help to confirm.
2017-8-17
Use props
PierceRoy2
lvl.1
United States

Labroides Posted at 2017-8-17 19:52
New privacy??   Not sure what you mean about that and doubt it is at all related.
If you want to see flight data, go to http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
Follow the instructions to upload your flight record.

Hello, as off right now i don't have the ability to look at flight logs on my laptop, another issue that i am working on. while i am watching the playback it shows all gps data (lat and log) bit the location doesn't show up, where it shows the county that i am flying in it just shows No GPS.  I did update my off line maps and won't be able to test until tomorrow.
2017-8-18
Use props
PierceRoy2
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-17 19:59
Could you please provide us with the screenshots, sync your flight records and provide us with your DJI account? I help to confirm.

Hello Thor, A screen shot is not possible at this moment. I have synced the flight logs and my account is PierceRoy2. thanks for the input.
2017-8-18
Use props
PierceRoy2
lvl.1
United States

PierceRoy2 Posted at 2017-8-18 03:17
Hello, as off right now i don't have the ability to look at flight logs on my laptop, another issue that i am working on. while i am watching the playback it shows all gps data (lat and log) bit the location doesn't show up, where it shows the county that i am flying in it just shows No GPS.  I did update my off line maps and won't be able to test until tomorrow.

and thanks for helping
2017-8-18
Use props
PierceRoy2
lvl.1
United States

PierceRoy2 Posted at 2017-8-18 03:20
Hello Thor, A screen shot is not possible at this moment. I have synced the flight logs and my account is PierceRoy2. thanks for the input.

Sorry Thor, I gave you the wrong account name. the correct ID is  rdp272. thanks
2017-8-18
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

PierceRoy2 Posted at 2017-8-18 03:17

Whatever you are trying to describe is a mystery to me.
If you want help, upload and post a link as I mentioned above.
2017-8-18
Use props
PierceRoy2
lvl.1
United States

PierceRoy2 Posted at 2017-8-18 03:30
Sorry Thor, I gave you the wrong account name. the correct ID is  rdp272. thanks

Ok thanks for your imput
2017-8-18
Use props
fans4b1d3239
New

Israel

I've been experiencing the same / similar problem. a lot of times, when I connect I don't get any of the GPS data to the Go4 app, including number of satellites, hight, distance and speed.
2017-12-1
Use props
Albedo_cz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 312992 ft
Czechia

Hello,
I have a similar problem. In the DJI GO4 application, I want to display FLIGHT DATA and I see the inscription "No GPS" for two items. See screenshot. I uploaded the flight log here: > HERE <
You can't see an arrow on the map until 0:38, it will appear until 0:38.2. I wonder where the problem is? As a result, I cannot automatically synchronize this data to airdata. Thank you
2023-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules