Filmed a Ralley Event near my RC-Club
924 5 2015-3-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sebisebman
lvl.2

Germany

As always i forgot to Lock the Exposure... One day i will get it right...

2015-3-30
Use props
markaguille
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Guernsey

Nice video Seb. Was it all done with the I1 or was the phantom involved there? I noticed you can see the props in some shots and sometimes the horizon was a bit curved like the footage you get from the phantom. Nicely edited too, have you much experience with editing? I have only tried it once so far and mine was nowhere near as good.
Can't wait to see some more of your work.
2015-3-30
Use props
sebisebman
lvl.2

Germany

We used both - the Inspire and a Phantom. All Top Views are made by the Phantom whereas all Flybys were made with the Inspire. Actually you can see me speeding up parallel to one car in one scene if you look closely () which a friend recorded from high up.

We logged  a top speed on the Inspire at 16m/s (25 mph/ 57 kmh). Which is not too bad considering that that was against a fairly strong breeze!

I have been dabbling with editing for quite some time but it is just now that things start to look like i imagined them to. I still struggle with the colors and i almost always forget to lock the Exposure....
2015-3-30
Use props
sebisebman
lvl.2

Germany

What really astonishes me is how often we got the (raised!) Landing Gear into the shot. Since i recorded in 4k and published in HD i was able to zoom into the shot and get the gear out of the way but that was something i did not expect. Flying low and fast with a 180° Pan definitely makes it hard to get a clean shot.
2015-3-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely done.    
2020-7-16
Use props
A J
Captain