Battery will only charge if on hub by itself not with others
693 7 2017-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gr8pursuit
lvl.1

United States

I have a total of 4 batteries for my spark. One of the batteries will not charge if it's in the hub with either 1 or 2 batteries. If it's in the hub by itself it will charge. As soon as I put another battery in the hub, that battery will stop charging. Do I have a bad battery? Firmware is updated on it and just got this battery yesterday from Amazon.
2017-8-24
Use props
gr8pursuit
lvl.1

United States

Also switched battery to different slots on charging hub, same thing.
2017-8-24
Use props
Nikon 1
lvl.4
United States

If I were you, since it's Amazon, I would send it back as defective.  Just check your order carefully: was the battery sold and shipped by Amazon (If so, you are Golden).  If it was sold by another vendor and shipped by Amazon, you might have a problem.  Either way - I'd try to return / exchange it.
2017-8-24
Use props
Jeff7577
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1916821 ft
United States

Has this battery been fully charged yet. Are the other batteries fully charged?
2017-8-24
Use props
gr8pursuit
lvl.1

United States

Sold by Amazon.
When I got battery yesterday, I charged it up by itself, so I didn't notice the issue till I tried to charge it with the other batteries.  The other batteries were on there charging still when I put on the problem battery and it wouldn't charge.
2017-8-24
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Sorry to read on that. Please shoot a video for us to locate the problem.
Cool down the battery and then wait about 10 minutes to have another try. It can be useful.
2017-8-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, is this issue resolved? You can also insert this battery into the drone, then charge it via the Micro USB port, see if it works. As for the Hub, you can keep the batteries inserted, then wait about for 2-3 hours, see if all the batteries can be charged.
2017-8-27
Use props
gr8pursuit
lvl.1

United States

I was about to send this back to Amazon, but after letting it sit for a few days, I put it back into the hub and it starting charging again. Will do a few flights and see if it charges. Maybe a glitch, right after firmware install??
2017-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules