"Activation failed. Please retry". Phantom 4 Pro
2168 2 2017-9-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AnOther Steve 8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 337697 ft
Philippines

I am trying to set up a brand new Phantom 4 Pro using DJI Go 4 app. I have a new DJI account, but strangely, did not receive a confirmation/verification email.

After starting the drone/controller and launching the app, DJI Go 4 steers me into a set of pages to activate the drone. After completing the information, the last page has a blue "Activate" button (with my correct account name shown at the top of the page). I tap the Activate button. The response is "Activation failed. Please retry". The blue button now says "Connect to server.....". I retry, but get the same response over and again.

As an alternative, I go to DJI Assistant 2 app (on PC). On login, I get the response "Network error (1-6)" Sign Up. (I also tried another account which I know works for another Phantom 4, but get the same result).

I contacted support and went through a number of procedures but could not fix the problem.

Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone know if the DJI servers are down?  - Support did not have any indication they were down.
2017-9-5
Use props
alexPhant
lvl.2
Flight distance : 475384 ft
Germany

dont put any weird caracters in ur name like"£$%^&
2017-9-5
Use props
AnOther Steve 8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 337697 ft
Philippines

Thanks for the suggestion alexPhant. Turns out the problem was a local ISP issue. Switched to another ISP and problem is resolved now
2017-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules