can't seem to the drone to connect to the RC
812 17 2017-9-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6c65823b
lvl.1
United Kingdom

i've tried everything and yet they wont connect. another problem is im trying to downgrade my rc but  the RC wont appear on my wi fi settings please help
2017-9-5
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

I would recommend you reset the WI-FI. BTW, what is the model of your mobile device? Some mobile device only support 2.4G channel.
2017-9-5
Use props
fans6c65823b
lvl.1
United Kingdom

it's the iPhone 6s plus. and i've tried that ^ but still no work. I found out why. it was because the latest firmware update. the wi fi settings won't appear on the settings
2017-9-5
Use props
fans6c65823b
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I'm trying to downgrade the firmware but cannot as mentioned previously, the rc won't appear on the wi fi selection
2017-9-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

What is the light status of the RC? Press and hold the power button for 9 seconds when the RC is on. Then try to search the WiFi again.
2017-9-5
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
China

fans6c65823b Posted at 2017-9-5 02:41
I'm trying to downgrade the firmware but cannot as mentioned previously, the rc won't appear on the wi fi selection

What is the color of the indicator of RC? Was it red or green?  Did you try to reboot the drone and RC ? I would recommend you change a mobile device and try again. Thanks.
2017-9-5
Use props
fans6c65823b
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Regarding the status of the rc, when I turn it on it beeps twice then stops then repeat
2017-9-5
Use props
fans6c65823b
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I held down the power button on the rc for 9 secs where it beeps and checked for it in wi fi setttings but wasn't there
2017-9-5
Use props
fans6c65823b
lvl.1
United Kingdom

The colour was red. And yeah I tried setting both of the rc and drone but no luck. I even tried searching for the rc on my iPad which I had no luck in finding the rc. The thing is prior to downloaidng the latest firmware. The rc appeared on my wi fi selections but after downloading the new firmware, it's gone.
2017-9-5
Use props
Tim1985
lvl.2
Flight distance : 32641 ft
United States

Mine has the same issue. Did the update and it killed the remotes wifi completely. Dji support had me to send it in for repair under hardware failure. Shipped it off today. Should arrive to dji California by Thursday. I did not use their ups label they gave me. I paid extra for usps 2 day shipping with tracking and insurance for a hopefully faster turn around time.
2017-9-5
Use props
fans6c65823b
lvl.1
United Kingdom

How do I go abouts getting one of those labels and I'm lost as I thought the controller from a ebayer from Hong Kong that was brand new. Many thanks. And what else would I need to include in the package to send it back to them
2017-9-5
Use props
JimSartor
New
Kazakhstan

Same issue here. After the firmware update, I can no longer find the drone WIFI on my phone and the drone will not launch.
The light is green on my RC . . . It worked in August, but today is the first day is Sept I have tried to fly and I am not able to.

Thanks,
-Jim
2017-9-5
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
China

fans6c65823b Posted at 2017-9-5 07:47
The colour was red. And yeah I tried setting both of the rc and drone but no luck. I even tried searching for the rc on my iPad which I had no luck in finding the rc. The thing is prior to downloaidng the latest firmware. The rc appeared on my wi fi selections but after downloading the new firmware, it's gone.

In this case, I would recommend you send your RC back for check. Please contact the support and start a case: http://www.dji.com/support
If you encounter any question, please feel free to talk to us.
2017-9-6
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
China

JimSartor Posted at 2017-9-5 22:13
Same issue here. After the firmware update, I can no longer find the drone WIFI on my phone and the drone will not launch.
The light is green on my RC . . . It worked in August, but today is the first day is Sept I have tried to fly and I am not able to.

Please reset your wifi first. Since your light is green, your RC can work then.
2017-9-6
Use props
fans6c65823b
lvl.1
United Kingdom

still experiencing trouble of the rc wifi not appearing on the wi fi selections
2017-9-6
Use props
fans6c65823b
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-9-6 01:35
Please reset your wifi first. Since your light is green, your RC can work then.

alright thanks
2017-9-6
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
China

You are welcome. Please keep us updated if it doesn't work well. Thanks.
2017-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules