Great video (as always)!
Thanks for posting.

Thanks Montfrooij
2017-9-5
Use props
Pumavic
lvl.3
United States

Did you have to get permission from the school to do that flight? I started to bring my MP to my nephews freshman football game and my brother was freaking out and said the school said no drones allowed to the parents but I don't really believe that. I started to use it anyway without flying to just capture good footage of the game and it still works well like that. I guess each school can have their own rules about that.
2017-9-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Thanks for sharing!
2017-9-6
Use props
STRIDE8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1382431 ft
United States

Pumavic Posted at 2017-9-5 14:03
Did you have to get permission from the school to do that flight? I started to bring my MP to my nephews freshman football game and my brother was freaking out and said the school said no drones allowed to the parents but I don't really believe that. I started to use it anyway without flying to just capture good footage of the game and it still works well like that. I guess each school can have their own rules about that.

I usually go to the fields on the weekends when nobody is around.  Allows me to get my content without any attention, questions etc... I'm thinking schools have their own rules.  I would not want to fly during a game because it will cause a distraction.  Went to a game last Friday night and someone was flying a Phantom about 70 feet above the players and fans..not a good idea IMO
2017-9-6
Use props
STRIDE8
Second Officer
United States

thank you!!!
2017-9-6
Use props
Pumavic
lvl.3
United States

STRIDE8 Posted at 2017-9-6 05:45
I usually go to the fields on the weekends when nobody is around.  Allows me to get my content without any attention, questions etc... I'm thinking schools have their own rules.  I would not want to fly during a game because it will cause a distraction.  Went to a game last Friday night and someone was flying a Phantom about 70 feet above the players and fans..not a good idea IMO

Yes that sounds doable, get some weekend footage at Home field when they are playing away. I decided I'm going to either call or email the school that my nephew will be playing at, the week prior to get their policies on FAA compliant UAS ...or to get permission for such flights.

I've been reading that many colleges have maintained a pilot to do their recording and that it's a huge benefit to the coaches. The person you saw I wonder if he was recording for one of the teams? Regardless, I can see it being a huge distraction as well.
2017-9-8
Use props
STRIDE8
Second Officer
United States

Pumavic Posted at 2017-9-8 18:32
Yes that sounds doable, get some weekend footage at Home field when they are playing away. I decided I'm going to either call or email the school that my nephew will be playing at, the week prior to get their policies on FAA compliant UAS ...or to get permission for such flights.

I've been reading that many colleges have maintained a pilot to do their recording and that it's a huge benefit to the coaches. The person you saw I wonder if he was recording for one of the teams? Regardless, I can see it being a huge distraction as well.

NO the drone was flying way to erratic to be getting game film.  Good luck
2017-9-11
Use props
djiuser_RCdnZY8
New

India

It is very thanks ful the comment in the fast freewsopchips.net page to the single player game.
2018-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules