Thumbs up for DJI service!
1056 9 2017-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AlfredR
lvl.2
Flight distance : 195965 ft
Netherlands

I experienced problems with my Spark camera for some time now. Being afraid to be without a drone for quite a while I was a bit hesitant to send it in for repair.
I could not have been more wrong! After sending the drone on friday a week ago it was received by DJI on monday. DJI examined it on tuesday and on wednesday I received a brand new Spark on my doorstep (warranty replacement).

I have never experienced such speedy and hassle free service before. So a big thumbs up for DJI service department! (send to a service center in The Netherlands).

I've already flown several trouble flee flights. Below a Pano I shot today from a riverdam close to where I live.

Stuw Hagestein

Stuw Hagestein
2017-9-10
Use props
Anuvis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1976736 ft
Greece

Come on dji mod show yourself !!!!
2017-9-10
Use props
The Pilot
lvl.3
Flight distance : 22890 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

I guess it was sent in to DJI within the first 2 weeks of the original purchase? DOA case?
2017-9-10
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for the positive story!
And nice to see a picture from the waterkering
2017-9-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thank you very much for sharing your story and your support to our service, which provides us with more motivation to move on. Hope you have a nice time with the drone. BTW, the landscape of the picture is so beautiful.
2017-9-10
Use props
Garfield
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

nice picture
2017-9-10
Use props
AlfredR
lvl.2
Netherlands

The Pilot Posted at 2017-9-10 12:51
I guess it was sent in to DJI within the first 2 weeks of the original purchase? DOA case?

Why so negative? I had the Spark since the end of june and have flown about 80 flights with it. Great warranty service if you ask me.
2017-9-10
Use props
AlfredR
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-9-10 18:26
Thank you very much for sharing your story and your support to our service, which provides us with more motivation to move on. Hope you have a nice time with the drone. BTW, the landscape of the picture is so beautiful.

That's why I shared my experience. When in customer service you are mostly confrontend with issues or problems. It's good to hear positive feedback also once in a while!
2017-9-11
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Thank you as well for sharing. It is our goal to improve customer service. We appreciate when we can see that a positive experience with our customers.
2017-9-11
Use props
The Pilot
lvl.3
Flight distance : 22890 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

AlfredR Posted at 2017-9-10 22:41
Why so negative? I had the Spark since the end of june and have flown about 80 flights with it. Great warranty service if you ask me.

Because thats generally when it goes faster because then they just swap the craft for a new one. Warranty cases generally take more than 5 days in total, especially with the weekend included. But i saw that you live in the same country as the service center, i guess that can have to do with the fast turnaround time. But still fast. Congratulations for not needing to be without your drone for weeks.
2017-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules