1783 7 2017-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ChrisK2017
lvl.2
Flight distance : 861145 ft
Greece

Dear all,

every time I am connecting my MAVIC PRO to the PC to download the media I have created I receive the following message:"

"USB Drive (G): There is a problem with this drive. Scan drive now and fix it."

My PC runs Win10 Pro.

I know that I can do my job without doing anything for this message but do you think I should scan and fix the drive (MAVIC PRO drive) or not?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Chris

2017-9-24
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

I would not let Win 10 scan & fix the SD card as it may end up incompatible with the Mavic. You should be able to just ignore that message.
2017-9-24
Use props
Irate Retro
lvl.4
United States

You are connecting the Mavic itself to your PC each time just to transfer your files off?  I would not let Win 10 touch that thing (not that I think anything bad would happen).  I would also stop transferring files that way and just take the SD card out of the slot each time.  Next time the card's empty, have the aircraft format it and see if that helps.
2017-9-24
Use props
Mari
First Officer
Flight distance : 1308780 ft
Netherlands

You get this error since FW version 03.1000... just ignore it, you can scan and fix it but with the next connection it will pop-up again.
2017-9-24
Use props
Mari
First Officer
Flight distance : 1308780 ft
Netherlands

Irate Retro Posted at 2017-9-24 20:25
You are connecting the Mavic itself to your PC each time just to transfer your files off?  I would not let Win 10 touch that thing (not that I think anything bad would happen).  I would also stop transferring files that way and just take the SD card out of the slot each time.  Next time the card's empty, have the aircraft format it and see if that helps.

Reformatting the SD-card doesn't help, each time you connect your PC with the mavic you get the message to scan and fix it... just ignore...
2017-9-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

If there is no impact, I think you can just ignore it, or you can also try to uninstall the USB driver and restart the computer so that Windows will automatically detect and install the driver files once again. Hope it helps.
2017-9-24
Use props
DJ Enertia
lvl.3
Flight distance : 614065 ft
Australia

Im on Win7 but incase your drivers didnt load correctly it should work the same-Shut down DJI Assistant2.. Go to  your drive that u installed DJI Assistant 2 on in mine its (C: ) then navigate through \Program Filesx86\DJI Product\DJI Assistant2\Drivers .In the Driver folder u will see 2 files down bottom that you need called DriverSetup32.bat  or DriverSetup64.bat .If you running 32Bit Windows dbl click on the .......32.bat file or if u running 64Bit Windows dbl click on the ....64.bat file ..Start DJI Assitant 2 ..log in and plug in the Mavic by USB.

2017-9-25
Use props
ChrisK2017
lvl.2
Flight distance : 861145 ft
Greece

Thanks a lot guys!!!

I am ignoring the message and I'm not planning to let windows scan and fix the SD card.

Have fun!!!
2017-10-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules