1146 11 2017-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ReinisVB
Captain
Flight distance : 4212828 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

I have 1 and a half years of experiance and I would like to share it with you!

Join me

https://www.patreon.com/DroneCinematography
2017-9-30
Use props
MMARKOE
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2710 ft
United States

Beautiful video. However, piloting a drone is not the whole thing as your video shows. It is having a cinematic eye and vision as well as being a superb video editor.
2017-9-30
Use props
rolling56
First Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

Is this going to be a daily thing?
2017-9-30
Use props
Brokenphones
lvl.3
Flight distance : 489400 ft
Ireland

Nice video, but is this not spam? It's basically an advertisement for a paid service. Or am I wrong?
2017-9-30
Use props
ReinisVB
Captain
  • >>>
Latvia

MMARKOE Posted at 2017-9-30 05:16
Beautiful video. However, piloting a drone is not the whole thing as your video shows. It is having a cinematic eye and vision as well as being a superb video editor.

And that is what I will share. All that info.

im not saying that its a whole thing. There are many aspects to achieve a good and cinematic drone footage.

I will be going over all of that in my following tutorials and videos.
2017-9-30
Use props
ReinisVB
Captain
  • >>>
Latvia

rolling56 Posted at 2017-9-30 05:19
Is this going to be a daily thing?

At first I will post whenever I can. Once a week definitely there will be a tutorial or a video about film making and drones. For the first few weeks maybe months all of the Patreon content will be available on YouTube as well, later I will start to make some exclusive Patreon content.  
2017-9-30
Use props
ReinisVB
Captain
  • >>>
Latvia

Brokenphones Posted at 2017-9-30 05:26
Nice video, but is this not spam? It's basically an advertisement for a paid service. Or am I wrong?

Not paid yet...
2017-9-30
Use props
Wellsi
First Officer
Flight distance : 8330187 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

That's a great intro video.  And perfectly edited....  
If you make it clear that the content is on YouTube, then as you say, it's free and that's the crucial difference between being useful as opposed to being spam for paid content.   

YouTube is very much "make videos to help others out, and if you make a bit of money, then great, but don't count on it...."    At around $1 per 1,000 views, that's very much the case, but it pushes you to make good content that people want to watch....  I've subbed you on YT as your intro video shows you've got good flying skills and good video editing skills.  Look forward to seeing more soon....

Cheers,

Ian

https://www.youtube.com/IaninLondon
2017-9-30
Use props
ReinisVB
Captain
  • >>>
Latvia

Wellsi Posted at 2017-9-30 12:59
That's a great intro video.  And perfectly edited....  
If you make it clear that the content is on YouTube, then as you say, it's free and that'the crucial difference between being useful as opposed to being spam for paid content.   

Thanks! More content coming soon!
LIKE tomorrow.

I subbed you as well will definitely check your channel!
2017-9-30
Use props
13ringinheat
lvl.3
Flight distance : 103612 ft
United States

You have some really good skills but like others i would be interested in content related to editing, color grading and techniques on getting really nice cinematic shots and techniques than learning how to improve my drone flying technique. Subbed you on youtube.
2017-9-30
Use props
ReinisVB
Captain
  • >>>
Latvia

13ringinheat Posted at 2017-9-30 14:29
You have some really good skills but like others i would be interested in content related to editing, color grading and techniques on getting really nice cinematic shots and techniques than learning how to improve my drone flying technique. Subbed you on youtube.

Thank you so much!
2017-9-30
Use props
AG0N-Gary
First Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

Well, that's a new approach.
2017-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now