Recently had a crash which dji fixeded but still have issuse. .
545 9 2017-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
392Hemi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 612241 ft
United States

Well sent drone in after a crash i had from battiers going from 100 percent to 0 in 2 min. No  Warning whatsoever. Now that I got the bird  back  Same thing is happening to me this time i didnt fly so far away and was in an area where i can land safe if that happen. Sounds like this is the batteries if so how i go about replacing them under warrenty?
2017-10-1
Use props
Mark Guille
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

How long before your flight did you charge the batteries?
Was the app showing 100% or did you just press the button and see 4 green lights?
Could you upload the flight log from this flight, please?

Mark G.

2017-10-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

How long have you used these batteries? Have you done the data analysis in the previous case? Could you happen to provide me the case number?
2017-10-1
Use props
Donnie *
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Do all of the. battery packs do this ?  when flying are you doing it directly after charging or are you letting them sit for an extended period of time ?  I always fly my bird on ONLY fresh charged packs . You can make sure they are topped off by turning on the battery ( using the standard procedure of the two presses to power button )  and then placing the charger on the pack .  this will assure the pack is FULLY charged .  Then do some   test flights .

Please try this and then see if you need to still send the packs in for repair .

donnie
2017-10-2
Use props
392Hemi
lvl.2
United States

Yes to all.  All the lights where green on the bird and all white lights on the batteries were lit up to as well.  Soon as I got it back from  Dji charged the batteries  that they shipped back with.  ( sames ones shipped to them) Went from 100 to  51 I think then 0 less then 2 min of in air time.  Like I said didn't go to far and it auto landed on.
2017-10-2
Use props
392Hemi
lvl.2
United States

Dji mindy i send  you my case number in a PM. and i also updated the latest flight log.
2017-10-2
Use props
Mark Guille
Second Officer
Jersey

392Hemi Posted at 2017-10-2 15:47
Dji mindy i send  you my case number in a PM. and i also updated the latest flight log.

If the batteries have been left for a few days after charging, they will go into self-discharge mode which will cause the voltage to drop rapidly while flying. The batteries must be at 100% before flying, check this on the app, you cannot go by the green lights. If they have been left for any length of time after charging, you need to turn them on then plug them into the charger to top them off. Allways make sure batteries are at 100% before a flight.

Mark G.

2017-10-2
Use props
392Hemi
lvl.2
United States

i charged them right before i flown it.
2017-10-3
Use props
Mark Guille
Second Officer
Jersey

392Hemi Posted at 2017-10-3 12:57
i charged them right before i flown it.

And the ap showed 100%? Can you post the flight logs for us?

Mark G.
2017-10-3
Use props
392Hemi
lvl.2
United States

Mark Guille Posted at 2017-10-3 13:32
And the ap showed 100%? Can you post the flight logs for us?

Mark G.

Yes  batteries where 100  from  the app and the batteries.  Dont know how to post flight log on here.  I mean the fixed it before because of what happen and i'm sure they saw the flight log.  They just didn't replace the batteries
2017-10-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules