DJI Go crashes instantly with OnePlus 3T on my Mavic
1020 5 2017-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Sjog0JO
New

Sweden

With the Mavic and RC turned in I start the Go app. After a 2-3 seconds the app seems to start turning the screen to landscape mode. Then it crashes. Everytime...
Any ideas?
2017-11-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Please try to refresh the app. If it doesn't help, please try another mobile device to test and see if it is the compatible issue. Sometimes we would recommend using the mobile device on our test list because engineers had tested to run DJI GO/DJI GO 4 on that mobile devices and they performed fine.
list.PNG
2017-11-7
Use props
djiuser_Sjog0JO
New

Sweden

Tried with a friend Samsung S8. No problem. Tried it with my Samsung Tab S as well and that works. Well the picture freezes/lags and goes half green on and off, but the connection is there.
Heard of others having no issues with the OnePlus 3T so I thought if it was a setting of some sort.
2017-11-7
Use props
StanfordWebbie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

Have you tried using a cable with a USB connector from the mobile device to the remote?  Others have reported that using a cable that plugs into the remote's USB port (located just under where the mobile device mounts) has solved such problems.
2017-11-7
Use props
djiuser_Sjog0JO
New

Sweden

Tried that...
2017-11-7
Use props
fansd3ff31cb
New

India

Did you manage to fix it ? I have OnePlus 3T as well and I was planning to Purchase Mavic pro
2017-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules