Gimbal stability and video issues Mavic Pro
1998 3 2017-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
taylord
New

United States

I recently purchased a Mavic Pro, and I've noticed two problems while filming.

1) I get waves all over my screen when reviewing my footage. I originally thought it was a transmission issue, but it's actually written in the video.

2) My gimbal randomly shoots around in multiple directions I thought my drone was crashing when I first saw this, but it turns out my gimbal was just moving around in random directions. Does anyone know any fixes on this?

I've attached a video for reference.

Thanks,

Taylor

2017-11-11
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

You can check to make sure the gimbal is seated correctly and underneath the tabs at the front and back. Also do a gimbal calibration. If that does not work then you will need to contact support as it looks like you have jello which is a hardware issue.
2017-11-11
Use props
Jon C.
lvl.2
Switzerland

You can also check if the gimbal is correctly placed. Check this video to see what I'm talking about :
2017-11-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Taylor, please check if the gimbal anti-drop hooks are mounted properly, see the tutorial below. Please help to confirm if the drone is in Sport mode on that flight, remember to remove the stickers on the gimbal. Also, please refresh the firmware via DJI Assistant 2, make sure that there is no impact damage to the drone or gimbal before. If the issue persists, I advise you to send it back, we will help to take care of it for you.
2017-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules