567 2 2017-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jan_Leh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3333 ft
Germany

Hi,

I wonder, why my phone (Moto G4 Plus) and many mobile phones of other Mavic users worked very fine with first (older) DJI GO4 Versions and suddenly face massive problems (e.g. lagging video transmission) after updating the last three updates? There are no new features included into the app that would explain that. My Mavic was working very well with the version 4.1.3. Every version after this is a big fail...

Disappointed greetings.

2017-11-13
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Sorry for the trouble it brings. I would recommend you use the recommended devices instead. Thanks for your support.
2017-11-13
Use props
Jan_Leh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3333 ft
Germany

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-11-13 02:55
Sorry for the trouble it brings. I would recommend you use the recommended devices instead. Thanks for your support.

Sorry, but that is ridiculous. My device was working very well with previous versions. Why I should buy a new device for several hundreds euros just for flying my Mavic Pro (which already costs a lot)??? My device was working very fine until you DJI published useless software updates... Or is this the way, you try to sell more of your crystal devices (by removing other devices by new updates)???

2017-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules