Aircraft locked
3202 9 2017-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aeroles
New
Flight distance : 274534 ft
Indonesia

What should i do? The aircraft can't fly cause the warning aircraft is Locked. My aircraft is Mavic Pro. Anyone have same problem ? How to fix it? This aircraft never fall, never have problem before. I always use, but suddenly get warning like that. Please anybody help, i can lose my job.

Thank you before.
2017-11-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Could you please provide me with more details about the lock? Is there an error message there? Are you in a No Fly Zone, or you enable Beginner mode but there is no GPS signal there? Please upload some screenshots of the issue for a better help.
2017-11-20
Use props
Aeroles
New
Indonesia

To dji thor

Only warning "aircraft is Locked" can you help?
2017-11-20
Use props
Aeroles
New
Indonesia

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-20 21:04
Could you please provide me with more details about the lock? Is there an error message there? Are you in a No Fly Zone, or you enable Beginner mode but there is no GPS signal there? Please upload some screenshots of the issue for a better help.

Only warning"aircraft is Locked" i can't upload photo
2017-11-20
Use props
Aeroles
New
Indonesia

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pT2yEhjvALsE9ENeFFLwm9nz2eMGAHuD/view?usp=drivesdk
2017-11-20
Use props
Aeroles
New
Indonesia

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-20 21:04

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pT2yEhjvALsE9ENeFFLwm9nz2eMGAHuD/view?usp=drivesdk
2017-11-20
Use props
Thunderbirds
lvl.4
Flight distance : 339888 ft
Canada

never seen this before
2017-11-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Please try to refresh the drone's firmware and the app to the latest version. Please keep us updated if the problem persists, thank you.
2017-11-21
Use props
fansc847921d
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

This happened to my Mavic just today. I had a Mavic since January this year, never upgraded the firmware or Go4 app, because i didnt have any reason to. Got a new phone and installrd the Go4 app, and it locked my Mvic...I cant even use my tablet with the original Go4 app on it. I dont want, or need a firmware update. How do i unlock my Mavic?
2017-12-4
Use props
Johan97
Second Officer
Flight distance : 37201217 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Hi Guys, just to let you know (may help someone). I had this issue today on my P4P, the "Aircraft Locked" message and not possible to take off.
Had not done any upgrades or downgrades or anything lately, have been flying on the same FW across AC and RC and also the same appversion for sometime, then suddenly today i had the above issue.
The solution for me was simply to log off and log on again in the DJI GO 4 app. That fixed my problem.
Cheers !!
2018-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules