1412 14 2017-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Leandro Bistolf
lvl.2
  • >>>
Netherlands

Please make it happen DJI Europe is waiting for the update to  >25P
DJI are you planning to do this update? When?!!!!!!
2017-11-22
Use props
jksphoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 114121 ft
Sweden

You might want to do a search on the forum, there are loads of threads asking for this. So far it has not happened.
2017-11-22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I back your request, but have doubts they are willing to include this.
Or give a statement it won't happen.
2017-11-22
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

We don't have plan on adding it now. If there is any news about the new feature, we will release on our website. Thanks a lot.
2017-11-22
Use props
Raz Taz
lvl.4

Italy

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-11-22 19:11
We don't have plan on adding it now. If there is any news about the new feature, we will release on our website. Thanks a lot.

Can I know why Dji don't want add the 25fps option?
For Dji exist only the Ntsc countries market?
2017-11-23
Use props
Raz Taz
lvl.4

Italy

dear Dji staff,
this is a strange way to talk to customers who pay you offly.
Why not answer these simple questions in a clear and explicit way.
Why is this thing about 25 fps so delicate for you to refuse to talk about it?
Do you think that not all the talk is resolved and your clans stop talking about it?
Is this the customer care of a large and important company?
2017-11-24
Use props
Raz Taz
lvl.4

Italy

This is the Dji customer care?
2017-11-25
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Raz Taz Posted at 2017-11-23 09:52
Can I know why Dji don't want add the 25fps option?
For Dji exist only the Ntsc countries market?

Raz, please note that the requirement is forwarded to our engineers. Hope it can be added someday. Thanks for your attention.
2017-12-1
Use props
Raz Taz
lvl.4

Italy

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-12-1 03:43
Raz, please note that the requirement is forwarded to our engineers. Hope it can be added someday. Thanks for your attention.

Dear Elektra, thank you for your answer.
But I must say that "Hope it can be added someday" is an absolutely evasive answer.
However, my question is another: why does not Dji make this option available since it sells its drones all over the world, even if there are many more countries that use the PAL system and the 25fps?
What is the reason why European customers can't have this option?
Any cam on the market, even the least expensive currently has this option, why Dji Spark cam don't have?
Technical Reasons?
Commercial strategies?
Interest only for the US market?
Thanks for your attention.
2017-12-1
Use props
TheFlyingDutchm
lvl.3
Flight distance : 717336 ft
Norway

Apples iPhones camera also only have native «ntsc» framerates. I dont hear much complaining about that. I guess 29,97 is widely accepted as the Internet/social media framerate. When filming with your iPhone and adding Spark footage this is not a problem. Only «real» photographers/editors with 25 FPS projects need this feature. I also hope it will be added but can manage with 29,97. I just play it back as 25. Slightly slower but no stuttering.
2017-12-1
Use props
Raz Taz
lvl.4

Italy

TheFlyingDutchm Posted at 2017-12-1 16:06
Apples iPhones camera also only have native «ntsc» framerates. I dont hear much complaining about that. I guess 29,97 is widely accepted as the Internet/social media framerate. When filming with your iPhone and adding Spark footage this is not a problem. Only «real» photographers/editors with 25 FPS projects need this feature. I also hope it will be added but can manage with 29,97. I just play it back as 25. Slightly slower but no stuttering.

You talk about things you do not know, this forum is full of users protesting this lack. Just to be clear the iPhone is a phone with a video camera but still always a phone, it is ridiculous to think that the videos are done only with a phone. You keep playing with your iphone, social media and selfie, but you better avoid writing about things you do not understand
2017-12-2
Use props
CabinPete
lvl.3
Flight distance : 98 ft
United States

“but you better avoid writing about things you do not understand“

That’s funny in so many ways.
2017-12-2
Use props
Sharp
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3571634 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I'm having major problems with the Hz of lights at night flickering and I don't see any option to set it to 50Hz like I do when flying my P4.

For me the Spark is unstable for Video at night.
2017-12-2
Use props
TheFlyingDutchm
lvl.3
Flight distance : 717336 ft
Norway

Raz Taz Posted at 2017-12-2 02:32
You talk about things you do not know, this forum is full of users protesting this lack. Just to be clear the iPhone is a phone with a video camera but still always a phone, it is ridiculous to think that the videos are done only with a phone. You keep playing with your iphone, social media and selfie, but you better avoid writing about things you do not understand

I have worked as a professional video editor at a national TV station for over 20 years. I DO know what I am talking about. But yes, I see your point that the camera in Spark or iPhone are just camera, so the "native" 29,97 fps I mentioned is not hardware locked of course. And I also hope they will add 25P, but for most amateurs (if that is still a term) it doesn't matter.
I don't see many asking for 25P/50P on the Apple forums for the iPhone.
Since DJI has "all" the frame rates on the other drones, I think they have made a statement that the Spark is not a professional tool (although it easily could be).
2017-12-2
Use props
Raz Taz
lvl.4

Italy

TheFlyingDutchm Posted at 2017-12-2 09:10
I have worked as a professional video editor at a national TV station for over 20 years. I DO know what I am talking about. But yes, I see your point that the camera in Spark or iPhone are just camera, so the "native" 29,97 fps I mentioned is not hardware locked of course. And I also hope they will add 25P, but for most amateurs (if that is still a term) it doesn't matter.
I don't see many asking for 25P/50P on the Apple forums for the iPhone.
Since DJI has "all" the frame rates on the other drones, I think they have made a statement that the Spark is not a professional tool (although it easily could be).

If you want we talk about who is professionally more qualified, but I fear that you would lose the challenge.
In any case I think you're a little confused, this is not an Apple forum.
In any case I do not think that the main use of those who buy an IPhone is to make videos.
Who buys an IPhone to shoot video is like someone who buys a Spark to take selfies and play with gestures.
2017-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules