Aircraft disconnected
1677 10 2017-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lrymsza - BR/SC
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12398 ft
Brazil

My spark, is disconcerting the RC during the flight, usually it is on the second flight next. não consigo retomar o comando.
2017-12-3
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, sir. Please tell me the color of the indicator of your RC. If it is green, you can search the wifi and connect it again. If not, your spark may begin RTH to regain the signal. Please inform us if you still have any doubt.
2017-12-4
Use props
lrymsza - BR/SC
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-12-4 00:17
Hi, sir. Please tell me the color of the indicator of your RC. If it is green, you can search the wifi and connect it again. If not, your spark may begin RTH to regain the signal. Please inform us if you still have any doubt.

The RC light changing from green to red. It seems that it can not connect and the wifi network of RC does not seem more.  It seems that the RC keeps restarting and looking for signal, but can not find.
Please help me.
2017-12-4
Use props
lrymsza - BR/SC
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-12-4 00:17

So, my problem mostly happen on the second battery or after 15mins of flight time.  You can try at home with iPhone connect wifi with RC and download all videos and photos from Spark.  The RC and spark got disconnected 15-20mins after slow download process. With otg cable and wifi happened the same problem.
I use the versions:
app: 4.1.15
aircraft database: 01.00.01.07
basic fly safe database: 01.00.01.05
remoter controller: 01.00.400
2017-12-4
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

lrymsza - BR/SC Posted at 2017-12-4 14:47
So, my problem mostly happen on the second battery or after 15mins of flight time.  You can try at home with iPhone connect wifi with RC and download all videos and photos from Spark.  The RC and spark got disconnected 15-20mins after slow download process. With otg cable and wifi happened the same problem.
I use the versions:
app: 4.1.15

It sounds strange. Usually, RC will not disconnected with your spark automatically. Please export the flight data and the black box for further analysis. Please upload to dropbox and post the link.  
2017-12-5
Use props
lrymsza - BR/SC
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-12-5 01:11
It sounds strange. Usually, RC will not disconnected with your spark automatically. Please export the flight data and the black box for further analysis. Please upload to dropbox and post the link.

Thanks, i will do this and response here.
2017-12-5
Use props
lrymsza - BR/SC
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-12-5 01:11

How long does it take to export the black box?
2017-12-6
Use props
lrymsza - BR/SC
lvl.1
Brazil

lrymsza - BR/SC Posted at 2017-12-6 17:11
How long does it take to export the black box?

the upload data and black box, It took too long and showed nothing. What can I do?
2017-12-6
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

lrymsza - BR/SC Posted at 2017-12-6 17:50
the upload data and black box, It took too long and showed nothing. What can I do?

Here is the video of exporting the flight data, please provide it to us.
2017-12-8
Use props
lrymsza - BR/SC
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-12-8 03:14
Here is the video of exporting the flight data, please provide it to us.

I installed the program and recognized my spark, but in "black box" it appeared "exporting ..." and it spent an entire battery and continued "exporting ..." Did not finish.  What can I do? I'll want to try again.
2017-12-8
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

lrymsza - BR/SC Posted at 2017-12-8 06:35
I installed the program and recognized my spark, but in "black box" it appeared "exporting ..." and it spent an entire battery and continued "exporting ..." Did not finish.  What can I do? I'll want to try again.

You can only export the data of the date you experience the disconnected situation. Thanks for your support.  
2017-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules