System Status Light alternating red/blue/red/blue
2338 4 2017-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ZE0hzyF
New
United States

I went to upgrade my firmware, crashed and my Osmo Mobile stopped working.  
Should've just left my firmware, at least it worked.  As it stand right now my unit is essentially "bricked"...doesn't do anything after trying to get it re-booted for 2+ hours now.

It was showing up in the DJI Go app, but when I click connect, the "camera status light" stays off even though the app says I'm connected.  The controls do nothing, nothing works.  

If I cancel the red/blue (power off the device, power it back on) the main light is solid red and the Go app says "strong interference detected" and still does nothing.  Is there anyway to FORCE an older firmware to the Osmo Mobile?  Looking at what the solid red light means on the main indicator shows that "failed firmware update" is a possibility.  That and non-DJI authentic batteries are in the unit, which is not the case here...I only have authentic DJI stuff, purchased directly from DJI.

Any ideas/similar issues (I searched the forum for the red/blue light thing and only found a single post about it with no responses/solutions) would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
2017-12-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello, Sir, there is another way to update the firmware of Osmo Mobile.
Please download DJI Assistant 2 to you computer, connect Osmo Mobile to your computer with charging cable, enter DJI Assistant 2 to update the firmware.
Please let us know if it works, thanks.

2017-12-4
Use props
djiuser_ZE0hzyF
New
United States

That was the first thing I did yesterday morning.  It goes to 77% fails, reconnects, goes to 86% fails, reconnects, goes to 100% fails and gives me;

*0400 Gimbal device is not connected!
*0401 Gimbal device is not connected!
*0402 Gimbal device is not connected!
*0403 Gimbal device is not connected!
*0700 bluetooth device is not connected!
*note: restart the device before updating the firmware.

I did -- same results.  Tried on two PC's and no less than a dozen USB-ports, 2.0 and 3.0.  The particular Osmo Mobile that I received is nothing more than a paperweight.
2017-12-4
Use props
Javice
New
Flight distance : 31535 ft
Ecuador

I happened the same, you could fix the problem.
I spend a time DJI I replace it and with the new one happened again, now the DJI is a brick does not work.
2018-7-20
Use props
dumbo
lvl.1
India

djiuser_ZE0hzyF Posted at 2017-12-4 18:01
That was the first thing I did yesterday morning.  It goes to 77% fails, reconnects, goes to 86% fails, reconnects, goes to 100% fails and gives me;

*0400 Gimbal device is not connected!

Ditto issue for me too
2019-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules