Order early they said...............................
1399 19 2017-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansbc6685a5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 37703 ft
Romania

So..  finally made the decision to buy the RE goggles...  Ordered  on the 7th Dec, thinking I would believe the website, that DELIVERY  would be 7-10 days from Payment.  Paid with Paypal, and set to  waiting.....    Today,  (the 12th)  website sys still waiting to  dispatch.  So i go to webchat..

•    Hi, Thank you for contacting DJI-PreSales Department!

•      Hi, Thank you for contacting DJI Pre-Sales Department. This is Jardine. How may i help you?

•      I would like an update on a purchase I made some days ago...   Order Number:  xxxxxxx

•      I  understand that you want to check the status of your order,  Ian.  now  worries let me check that for you hold on a minute please.
  • 13:41

•      Thank you for waiting.

•      Upon checking on your order it is , Estimated to ship on or before Dec . 21

•      Please allow 3 to 5 business days for your package to arrive from date shipped.
  • 13:44

•      delivery  was supposed to be 7-10 days from order.  i ordered on 7th  Dec,   meaning it should have been with me, no later than 18th Dec
  • 13:46

•      now  you tell me it may not get here for Christmas?.

•      Please be guided that weekends is not included in the count.
  • 13:47

•      quite,   so VERY unlikely to be here before christmas?

•      And 7 to 10 days is the time it is being process in our warehouse and additonal 3 to 5 days is from the date shipped.

•      Yes it is possible that it will be there before christmas.
  • 13:48

•      Because it is jusn an estimation it may be earlier than that.

•      your site says, "Estimated delivery time: 7-10 working days after payment confirmation"

•      not 7-10 days processing in your warehouse, and then 2-3 days delivery.........
  • 13:50

•      Yes we do apologise if the additional days is not show in the website.

•      If it were,  i would have bought somewhere else!.....     ANOTHER display of poor customer service from DJI

•      can you put this on priority order or some way to hurry the delivery
  • 13:52

•      We are going to have it follow up and it is already in priority lists.

•      For speedy process.

•      your speedy process is failing then..............
  • 13:53

•      I  might just cancel order and purchase elsewhere.............  I  will  post this up on forums telling others to avoid buying direct from  DJI
  • 13:55

•      We  do understand how important this packaged is to you and we can't  blame  you for being frustrated but DJI is doing all it can to be  deliver you  packaged as soon as possible.

•      no you are not..  You could be honest on expected delivery times for a start,   and you are not doing that!

•      very poor.
  • 13:56

•      That is the estimated date of your order Dec . 21

•      maybe the confusion  is  that the additonal 3 to 5 days is not shown in the website.
  • 13:57

•      NO..   if you believe the website,  it is DELIVERY in 7-10 days  .....     "Estimated delivery time: 7-10 working days after payment  confirmation"

•      no confusion.  just DJI being liars.
  • 13:59

•      We  know how you feel right now and we do apologize for it. but we  will  make your experiencing as our learning to improve more on our  system.

2017-12-12
Use props
Zane Isaac
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8712549 ft
  • >>>
United States

Welcome to the club buddy.  This is how they do business.
E0FEA844-1F60-4570-86B0-32991C43168B.jpeg
2017-12-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello Sir, we apologize for the unpleasant experience and the confusion caused in our website.
In DJI GOGGLES RACING EDITION purchasing page, it shows: Estimated to ship 7-10 business days after payment confirmation, which means it will take 7-10 business days for our warehouse to ship the package, and additional 3 to 5 days to deliver by courier company. estimated shipping date.png
DJI GOGGLES RACING EDITION is a new-released product, the shipping date may be long, we appreciate your kind understanding.
2017-12-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Zane Isaac Posted at 2017-12-12 11:05
Welcome to the club buddy.  This is how they do business.

Hi, Zane, we sincerely apologize to have kept you waiting for the device for such a long time.
From Online Store, the estimated shipping date of X7, lens and CrystalSky are all 20-25 business days after payment confirmation (weekends is excluded), and Inspire 2 Handle Grips is out of stock at the moment, we are very sorry for the inconvenience caused, we will keep fulfilling the warehouse and try our best to shorten the shipping date.
2017-12-12
Use props
Zane Isaac
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8712549 ft
  • >>>
United States

No hard feelings here.  I know in the future of possible we can do better than 30-35 day.  
2017-12-12
Use props
fansbc6685a5
lvl.1
Romania

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-12 19:30
Hello Sir, we apologize for the unpleasant experience and the confusion caused in our website.
In DJI GOGGLES RACING EDITION purchasing page, it shows: Estimated to ship 7-10 business days after payment confirmation, which means it will take 7-10 business days for our warehouse to ship the package, and additional 3 to 5 days to deliver by courier company.[view_image]
DJI GOGGLES RACING EDITION is a new-released product, the shipping date may be long, we appreciate your kind understanding.

NOPE..  STILL says Delivered in 7-10 days.........

Expect another cancelled order!.

2017-12-13
Use props
TommyJeep
lvl.2
Flight distance : 50423 ft
  • >>>
United States

That is strange.  Here in America the website says "ships"

Just for the record:
I ordered mine on 11/23
Shipped on 12/7 (that's a wait of 10 business days)
Arrived on 12/8 (originally scheduled for 12/11 but arrived early)

I didn't pay for expedited shipping.  It just arrived very quickly.
2017-12-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

TommyJeep Posted at 2017-12-13 14:06
That is strange.  Here in America the website says "ships"

[view_image]

Tommy, glad to know you received the device quickly, hope you have a great time with it.
2017-12-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Sir, could you please provide the order number to me for further verification? Thank you.
2017-12-14
Use props
fansbc6685a5
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-14 02:46
Sir, could you please provide the order number to me for further verification? Thank you.

Private message sent
2017-12-14
Use props
Range30
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11281079 ft
United States

I'm going to wait a little longer to purchase this new goggle. I bought the old one back last may and I'm currently satisfied (though It doesn't show the "DJI Goggles" icon in my DJI Forum Personal Homepage. I wonder if someone knows how to solve that? I noticed there are DJI pilots in this forum who had purchased the DJI Goggles and have an Icon along with their drone under their profile photo. I want the icon too! lol.  
2017-12-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Thanks for the update, I have confirmed with Sales Team, it is delivery time in EU online store, we apologize for the confusion.
It has not arrived the deadline yet, our ware house will do their best to arrange and the expedite the shipping, your patience would be appreciated.
2017-12-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Range30 Posted at 2017-12-14 20:01
I'm going to wait a little longer to purchase this new goggle. I bought the old one back last may and I'm currently satisfied (though It doesn't show the "DJI Goggles" icon in my DJI Forum Personal Homepage. I wonder if someone knows how to solve that? I noticed there are DJI pilots in this forum who had purchased the DJI Goggles and have an Icon along with their drone under their profile photo. I want the icon too! lol.

Hi Range, did you activate Goggles with your Forum account?
Please PM me the serial number and your activation account, thank you.
2017-12-15
Use props
Range30
lvl.4
United States

Hi. Yes, the same info email I used to activate the dji goggles is the same for the dji forum account. I will PM you now.
2017-12-15
Use props
fansbc6685a5
lvl.1
Romania

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-15 01:15
Thanks for the update, I have confirmed with Sales Team, it is delivery time in EU online store, we apologize for the confusion.
It has not arrived the deadline yet, our ware house will do their best to arrange and the expedite the shipping, your patience would be appreciated.

Mindy..  Now I AM confused..  Are you saying that I am right,  and that from the EU store,  it is DELIVERY (at my house) in 7-10 days?..    Because delivery means it's delivered ...  to me.....

If so,  it looks like you will miss your deadline.......

2017-12-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Range30 Posted at 2017-12-15 01:24
Hi. Yes, the same info email I used to activate the dji goggles is the same for the dji forum account. I will PM you now.

Hey, the icon shows up, it is DJI Mindy helped to get it resolved.
Congrats!
2017-12-15
Use props
Range30
lvl.4
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-12-15 19:55
Hey, the icon shows up, it is DJI Mindy helped to get it resolved.
Congrats!

Thank you for informing me. I just PM Mindy but thank you too for assisting!
2017-12-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fansbc6685a5 Posted at 2017-12-15 08:15
Mindy..  Now I AM confused..  Are you saying that I am right,  and that from the EU store,  it is DELIVERY (at my house) in 7-10 days?..    Because delivery means it's delivered ...  to me.....

If so,  it looks like you will miss your deadline.......

Hi sir, it is almost right, it is delivery time, which means the package is delivered to you. But the estimated time is 7-10 working days, it is not the same as the natural days. Hope you will get the Goggles soon.
2017-12-15
Use props
djiuser_PdiXbyG
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1496 ft
Ireland

Same with me. On the website DELIVERY time was 5-7 working days. Turns out DJI doesnt know the difference between DELIVERY and SHIPPING. When contacted they said it is scheduled for shipping 7 days after payment received and should be 3-5 days untill it will arrive to my door. Well... ordered 6th of Dec and now we have 20th and I still dont have it. If I only new DELIVERY is not actual delivery to door but processing time I wouldnt buy from online store.
2017-12-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_PdiXbyG Posted at 2017-12-20 08:26
Same with me. On the website DELIVERY time was 5-7 working days. Turns out DJI doesnt know the difference between DELIVERY and SHIPPING. When contacted they said it is scheduled for shipping 7 days after payment received and should be 3-5 days untill it will arrive to my door. Well... ordered 6th of Dec and now we have 20th and I still dont have it. If I only new DELIVERY is not actual delivery to door but processing time I wouldnt buy from online store.

We are so sorry for this, could you please provide me with your order number so I can look into it?
2017-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules