Order Not Arriving in time
769 3 2017-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
garyfalkland
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I ordered my Racing goggles when they were first advertised from Drones Direct, they said would be dispatched on 18th Decmber. Got an email today saying that they were delayed until 10th january.

So decided so cancel them and maybe just wait and see how it settles with their release. Kinda takes the oomph outta the situation.
2017-12-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Gary, we apologize for the unpleasant purchasing experience, Racing goggles is out of stock at the moment and we are doing our best to allocate the products. Sorry for the inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience and understanding.
2017-12-19
Use props
fansbc6685a5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 37703 ft
Romania

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-19 04:07
Gary, we apologize for the unpleasant purchasing experience, Racing goggles is out of stock at the moment and we are doing our best to allocate the products. Sorry for the inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience and understanding.

Mindy.

By out of stock,  do you mean no-one who has ordered is getting any at the moment?.  can you check if an order has a set allocated,  and I will get mine on time?
2017-12-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansbc6685a5 Posted at 2017-12-19 05:37
Mindy.

By out of stock,  do you mean no-one who has ordered is getting any at the moment?.  can you check if an order has a set allocated,  and I will get mine on time?

Sir, I just checked your order, it is packaging in warehouse and will be shipped out very soon, the tracking number will be sent to you shortly, thanks for your patience.
2017-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules